Quantcast

Bunny has strange growth

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

windsweptzz

Reaction score
Hi! I don't know who to talk to about this. I am not sure what it is. Ginger is 4 yrs. old. She acts fine. Four days ago I found a dry white and gray area. I sprayed with hot spot spray Banixx and put the vinegar mineral oil spray on that I have for mites. It was sore to touch so I didn't get a good look. Today, I see what it is and took a picture despite the fact that Ginger did not like it! If anyone knows what this is, please tell me. Ginger lives in a deluxe Wabbitat in my office with me, indoors. Thank you!

Attachments

Catlyn

Reaction score
That is odd. Have you taken her to the vet yet? That is something that i would be seriously worried about and since it's been 4 days with presumably no progress for the better, you should really go in no waits!

windsweptzz

Reaction score
That is odd. Have you taken her to the vet yet? That is something that i would be seriously worried about and since it's been 4 days with presumably no progress for the better, you should really go in no waits!
Hi! I am so thankful for the outcome. This is an infected accessory nipple! Doc sedated bunny a little then shaved the area and cleaned it. He gave me Betagen for twice a day for ten days. 🌸🤗

FuzzyBunny ph

Reaction score
Did your vet explained how it happened or where it came from? its my first time to hear about that :O