Bunny grew a mane over night!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PenelopeBun

Reaction score
So I woke up this morning thinking I had a new bunny next to me, Penelope seems to have grown her mane over night, is this normal? I was skeptical over what breed she was but now I’m thinking she’s defiantly a mix between two different breeds, any ideas?
IMG_1534063107.455042.jpgIMG_2481.jpgIMG_2478.jpg

I have a lionhead mix and I totally believe you. Some mornings I wake up and her mane is tame and small- other mornings I look at her and I'm like "um, where did all that mess come from?" and her mane will be sticking up all kinds of ways, longer and or thicker. It is relatively tame in my profile picture but lately its been getting longer and longer and longer. Sometimes I can give her a crazy comb over and mohawk other times that isn't even an option. The manes are fun- I am glad she isnt full lionhead because she hates being brushed and they require a lot of grooming. Just make sure to run a brush through her mane, that will help get some extra loose stuff off!

Latest posts

Back