Bunny Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tauntz

Reaction score
Hi, everybun!
I'm Faith & the little white with black markings ball of fluff hiding there is my little sister, Hope. We are affectionately called, the bunny girls by "mom!" Mom aka Tauntz introduced herself & us awhile back but thought we should have our own blog to chronicle our day to day life & training!

Mom thinks she is training us to be good bunnies & to learn how to do things she calls "tricks" but we KNOW we are the ones training her! :laughsmiley: One of the first things we trained mom to do was to be sure to give us treats whenever we look or do something "cute!" Unfortunately some of you have bunny parents here who told her too many "treats" aren't good for us so she limits us on the treats & makes us work for them now! Now you bunnies know we need to stick together & train our human parents right! We needs lots of treats without having to work for them! We are too cute to work for treats! :D

Mom isn't too bad though she gives us yummy treats that she says are good for us in what she calls "moderation.' That means we get them but not as much as we want! But they sure are yummy! She also gives us the yummiest hays! Some bunny's human told her about getting good hay from an online company & buying it locally in bales so it is nice, fresh & oh so yummy! We come running when she gives us our hay! No more of that pet store bagged hay. It was okay but this is so much better! She also feeds us our morning treat of pellets in a treat ball. We chase, push it over, toss it around or whatever we have to do to get those pellets out of that little egg/ball! Mom says that is good exercise to help us to stay at a healthy weight while eating our pellets.

We are her first bunnies & she is learning. Guess we aren't doing too bad since she is our first human to train & we are still young! Also, we appreciate those of you who have human parents on here who share with mom all of the good info to help her learn to be an even better bunny mom! She still has allot to learn but between RO & us I think she may become a pretty good bunny mom.

PS We'll write more tomorrow & mom has promised to post pix for us! Its about time! Mom is a bit technologically challenged but we love her anyway! Bye for now! Time for us to get our night-night treats & cuddles/hugs from mom! Maybe even a movie too! Talk to you later!

Last edited:
Hope here after a much too long absence! Mom has either been sick or busy on the puter so we haven't been allowed to come to our blog.

Today it was so nice outside, Mom decided to bring us outside for grooming. She was so proud of us she said we could get on the puter & "chat" with our bunny friends! Faith & I aren't too thrilled with getting groomed & like to give mom a hard time getting us out for grooming. We didn't put up much of a fight. Of course, it is hard to fight when someone swoops down & grabs you like an eagle! lol When mom is ready & determined there is no stopping her! lol

Anyway she "grabs" us & carries us outside. It is nice & warm with a gentle breeze to blow the fur out of your face & into mom's! lol She started with her usual brushes & combs then what she calls "bunny plucking" where she gently pulls some of the loose hair out. It doesn't hurt even though it sounds like it. Then she does another comb & Zoom Groom.

Today, mom added to our grooming session. Normally she lets those weird humans called vets trim our nails but today mom decided to pull out those nail clipper things! Faith & I both let mom touch our feet & toes. Every now & then we would move our toe when mom would try to hold it but most of the time we let here hold & move our toes & toe nails. She took those clipper things & put them around our nails & we were very still while she made this little snip noise with the nail clipper. It didn't hurt & no blood!!!!! We even let her do most of our back toe nails too! Mom was so excited & proud of us! She said we needed to come back more often & do our bunny girls blog!

Well, mom has our dinner ready now so that's all for today's blogging! We will try to come back often! See y'all soon!

Hope
& Faith

Hi Hope and Faith, Bandit here. Don't feel too bad that you don't get as many treats as you want, I don't either. Something about too much sugar and tummy ache. It's very nice of your to let your mum clip your nails, sometimes I let my mum do mine, but since we're going on lots of walks outside at the moment, I wear my nails down so I don't need them to be trimmed as often, which is nice, because I can't sit still for very long when my mum wants to do mine. I just want to run around, or flop out on the floor without having my nails clipped.

So glad that she let you on to write an update, my mum only let me on to reply to you, otherwise she doesn't let me near computers because she says I have something called a "bad habit" of chewing something called a cable? I don't know what that is, but I'm sure it can't be that important.

Hi, Bandit!
Nice to meet you! That was so nice of your mum to let you get on her puter to reply! Humans seem to get upset when we chew things that they leave around the house! Well, if its important they should put it up & not leave it there to look tempting to us bunnies! Ooooh, that is nice that you can go out for walks & not need to have your nails done. Mom says its too cold to go outside to play so we have to stay inside with our toys & yummy foods. Mom was hoping the weather would be warmer & nicer so she could work outside but it is soooooo cold. We had snow! Mom wouldn't let us go play in the snow either! I bet it would be fun to play in! Our mom doesn't like it she says it messes up her getting things done. You need to tell your mom to take some pix when you go on your next walk! Mom says she has always wanted to go to Australia & that it is very interesting & beautiful! Oh, & she says Australia has the most interesting animals & birds! Mom says she would loooove to have her own kookaburra whatever that is. She says it laughs & it makes her laugh too! Well, mom says she needs to have her puter back for now. Hope to chat with you again! Don't forget some pix to share when you go for your next walk! Bye for now!

Faith & Hope

Latest posts

Back