BUNNY FASHION

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irishmist

Reaction score
I wanted to take Gracie outside to see theworld, but I did not have a harness small enough... SO ICROCHETED ONE... She was a real fashion statement wearingone of her Mommy's latest creations LOL

Susan

It took me a little to figure out how to do it,it is really simple to do ... It was a lot easier to get on than aregular harness, and much softer... am thinking about getting somecotton thread and making a frilly one lol. My poor bunny... ponders asto whether bunnies get embarassed lol

Susan

SUSAN! (I am yelling, cause you are socrafty!!) That is the cutest thing. Ever!You should go into business. I'd buy two! ;)

Aww how cute. I've been thinking ofmaking something like that for Apollo. I was going to do mine harnessstyle. I love yours, Very Awesome. Great Job. Maybe I'll start mineonce I get this blanket done.

Tina

OMG TOO CUTE!:D

Animal fashion is really becoming popular. Years ago I worked at McCallPatterns and I thought it was ridiculous that we had patterns forHalloween costumes for dogs and cats. Last year when I went shoppingfor a Halloween costume the store had an entire section of petcostumes! Nothing for bunnies though. Hey! Maybe you could crochet anorange harness with a little jack-o-lantern face!:)

Thinks I may have to start my own business LOL.. or teach everyone how to crochet!

I am not sure if this would work on large bunnies, I would be concernedwith the strength of it... will have to keep my eye out for differentkinds of yarn. My husband thinks I am completely whacko lol

Susan

irishmist wrote:
I wanted to take Gracie outside to see the world, but I did nothave a harness small enough... SO I CROCHETED ONE... She was areal fashion statement wearing one of her Mommy's latest creations LOL

Susan

Oh my gosh!!! That is just way too precious for words! I think that youcould start an enterprise creating crocheted bunny fashions, and peoplewould just buy them up!!!!!

irishmist wrote:
Thinks I may have to start my own business LOL.. or teach everyone how to crochet!

I am not sure if this would work on large bunnies, I would be concernedwith the strength of it... will have to keep my eye out for differentkinds of yarn. My husband thinks I am completely whacko lol

Susan

Lol.... i was just going to say I'd have to order 10 regular sizedharnesses for all my bunnies, plus 1 industrial-strength & sizedone for my GIANT Amaretto!

**" Thinks I may have to start my own business LOL.. or teach everyone how to crochet!"**

Or you could type outthe pattern and charge a dollar forit or 10 and make abit emailing it to those whowould LOVE to make one .

Latest posts

Back