Bunny Eating Waffle

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finnibuns

Reaction score
I was sitting with my bun earlier, and I had a toaster waffle with me. I was focused on my online work and wasn't really paying attention to what he was doing. I looked down to see him only to find that he was nibbling on the waffle. I don't know how much he ate of it, but there definitely were little bunny nibbles on the crust. I gave him a digestive tablet, in a panic. Would he have tummy issues after this? Or should I just keep a close eye on him?

It was just a nibble, so nothing too damgerous. Just make sure your bunny eat a lot of hay, one of my bunnies ate half a donut and another ate blueberry pie. Nothing happened to them except me scolding them and them trying to steal again 😒

One of them truly loves pies and will try to steal from friends plate that have no idea my bunnies steal food directly from the plates.

I was watching TV while eating a waffle with chocolate sauce, strawberries and crushed hazelnuts, and saw only when Diva was taking a huge bite out of my waffle..chocolate and all. That really scared me,but she was fine later. Now i am being careful when i eat😁

Latest posts

Back