Bunny died, any advice?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy699

Reaction score
Me and my gf went away to London for the weekend and we bought a camera to check the girls, one had broken her leg and just got it repaired but just wanted to check, the other had bad mouth infection and had teeth removed so needed to checked her. Both were fine, I checked them a lot daily. We just got home and my mum rushed to the door to say we need to go into the room as our rabbit (one that broke leg) was on the floor. I picked her up and she was limp, she was bleeding from her bum, and peed herself. I knew she was going but we cuddled her and then she had a seizure and she died. Please could anyone tell me if they know what this could be? She was 7 months old.

you can take the remains to a vet and they will try and they can run test to see if there were underline infections.

you can take the remains to a vet and they will try and they can run test to see if there were underline infections.

yeah, I know just we don’t have a lot of money and I know they can be expensive

They were alone all weekend? Was someone looking after them while you were gone?

They were alone all weekend? Was someone looking after them while you were gone?

no my parents were with them, cleaning them, fresh hay water etc, I just had the camera just because I wanted to check on them whilst I wasn’t there. I would never leave them alone.

Latest posts

Back