Bunny date

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brie Prsnk

Reaction score
Yesterday Biscuit went to see a few rabbits.

He ended up liking 2 of them but they didn't quite like him back. Most of the rabbits he saw were about 3x his size it was crazy!

While we were at the rescue the kind ladies help us told us some more about Biscuit's personality. They said he definitely loves people a lot and they could tell he is very spoiled at home. He would often get distracted to look at the people walking by and ask for pets. They were very impressed with how much he loved his hay :)

So we came home with no new rabbit. We are going to try again in a few months when more girls are spayed.

It was a wonderful experience! I would definitely recommend the Gainesville Rabbit Rescue if you are in Florida they adopt to indoor and outdoor homes. They had around 50 rabbits there and more in foster homes.

The rescue is a small little building in an area they call "Bunderland" the rabbits come out daily to get exercise and they take wonderful care of them providing them with fresh veggies, water bowls, hay, and hay-based pellets. I was very impressed! They don't breed they rescue from all over Florida area. Each rabbit gets its own toys, hides, and areas to explore. Our experience was 10/10 they also have peacocks, turkeys, cats, and dogs on the property.

Glad to hear you had such a good experience! Don't worry about size difference when bonding. I've seen some funny bonds of giant breeds with dwarf breeds. It all depends on the individual buns. ;)

Good luck for later on!

Latest posts

Back