Bunny crack...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MagnoliaDee

Reaction score
Last night hubby was sucking back a large blue Mr. Freeze... and Lego, out of nowhere, jumps up on the futon, and is begging DH for just a lick! Pweeeeze, pweeeeze she begged and begged. He finally gave her a little nibble, and after you should have seen the binkies... I mean she thought that was just da bomb! :dude:

So... what makes your bun go :pinkbouce::bunnydance::p

Cheezits

:sofa:

Cinnamon toast crunch

frosted mini-wheats

but I don't give cereal, the boy does, even though I've asked him to stop.
:tantrum:

Its not food crack but me just walking up to the end of his cage makes Chop go binky mad. He knows it means it play time,

He tears round his cage and gets so excited I'm sure he'll have heart failure one day! He rolls round and gets so giddy i cant pick him up to get him out. So we have to wait half an hour until he settles until he can come out.

Food wise he's a Strawberry lover. He has literally fallen over backwards for them.

:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit::happyrabbit:

Bananas and old fashioned oats. Benjamin will run around in circles thumping until he gets his, and Amelia........ Amelia will jump towards the top of the fence around her pen, then try to climb the NIC panel. She will sometimes even fall off, landing on her side; poor girl isn't too graceful. I never tease her, but she just can't wait the 15 seconds it takes me to bring it to her. After all this time, she should know she will get her "crack", but she just can't wait for it!

CRAISINS!!!! The ultimate bunny crack.

Of course, Scooter has developed a taste for Bailey's Irish Cream ever since a friend of mine spilled a glass of it in her cage. You should have seen her go for it. It was funny, but I immediately stopped her, sopped it up, and sprayed Resolve on the spot. I may have to send Sccoter to AA.

hartleybun wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:
CRAISINS!!!! The ultimate bunny crack.

tried my little gastronauts with these - craisins were thrown out the hutch and i was given the bunny stare:nerves1

I need to try those!! I hope I just don't get the bunny stare!! :shock::shock:

Any rattle of a bag gets the rabbits going off like crack fiends - even if there's nothing in it! They know what is in a bag. Rabbit treats, crackers, triscuits, pretzles, - yum!

myheart wrote:
slavetoabunny wrote:
...I may have to send Sccoter to AA.

You could send Scooter to me, I'll help her through her addiction without charge. But it may take quite a bit of time to see results. ;)

myheart
:duelYou can't have my Scooty! She was so hilarious when she tasted that sweet, yummy Bailey's! I pulled her away from it and she was stretching her neck towards the spill and kicking her feet.

My bunnies loooove bananas. I think they would pick nanners over anything else. Even Phoebe (who is the most refined of the bunch) snatches bananas out of my hands. I always worry about Ned or Skyler choking because they scarf them down so fast. I've actually fed Ned banana bite by bite from a spoon before to keep him from eating too fast!

My bunny LOVES bananas!

Its weird but he hates parsley. I will give him some and he'll avoid it like the plague. Wont' go anywhere near it

Soph doesn't refuse anything but these are his favs.

banana's
strawberry's
oats
craisins
rabbit 'horse cookies'
triscuits

Tupper loves bananas, frosted mini wheat, craisins, and has even stolen a whole grain pizza crust from my plate. I swear he is a carboholic!!

What's funny is he hates mint and strawberries!

Latest posts

Back