Bunny color?

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

peanutdabunny

Reaction score
looks maybe like a lilac? (a dilute version of brown) but also looks like a ticked coat, so an agouti gene. you'll have to wait longer

SableSteel

Reaction score
"gray" isn't a color, and this isn't a lilac because it has white inside the ears, while lilacs are selfs and would have solid ears. It is some shade of marten. Based on the parents I would call it a smoke pearl marten most likely but we'll have to see how it develops.

BunBun71

Reaction score
"gray" isn't a color, and this isn't a lilac because it has white inside the ears, while lilacs are selfs and would have solid ears. It is some shade of marten. Based on the parents I would call it a smoke pearl marten most likely but we'll have to see how it develops.
Oops, Sorry,

Happy.ears

Reaction score
So most likely like mom (the one on the second picture)?

FlopsyBunnies4

Reaction score
The parents look like Blue Point and Siamese Sable (??) Vienna Marks. So my best guess would be the babe is a Blue Fox (Blue Torted Otter) given the light inside of the ears and tort shading. Hope this helps!

SableSteel

Reaction score
Parents look like a blue point and a sable marten. Baby will be darker than the mother and will have marten markings like the father.
A blue fox isn't possible out of this pairing; neither parent has the C gene as they're both shaded. The closest possible color to a blue fox would be a blue point marten, and this kit looks too dark to be a blue point marten.

FlopsyBunnies4

Reaction score
Is it possible one of them could carry the C gene? Or maybe the baby is a cream? It can't be a shaded color because of the white ears...

FlopsyBunnies4

Reaction score
As you mentioned earlier Smoke Pearl Marten is a possibility too. Whatever color the baby turns out to be, it will be beautiful!

Latest posts