Bunny Chrsitmas Wish List

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OoH! I soo happy that Becky is allz better! You gives your moomy a very! very! very! big hug from me! I wove tweats and I weally cant wait for Christmas to come! Moomy said she might get me a harness, i dont want one!
Pembrooke (you can call me Pemmy)
Jj(ie)
:panicky:

Yes, we would like to have our own christmas tree! :) Last years we have had those small trees, and our owner did decorations (eatable!) to hang there. Now we would like to have veery big tree! But our owner said its not a good idea. To get a big tree. We must be happy for that little one.....

wow! i don't get a christmas tree, but i do get quite big presents.
and who else loves snow? i've never had a snowy christmas but i love going out in the snow and even though it hasn't snowed yet, i'm waiting until it does, sometime hopefully! sparnet takes me out int he snow for a walk, and i love it!

so i managed to get sparney to give me a few treats early this year!
she has given me my favourite treat, milk drops, only a couple because i've been ssooo good!

well in the end i got some milk drops (my favourite!) and a toy that hangs on my cage that i can chew on to keep my teeth down!!!
What about you?

:bunnyhug:

I want every bunny and every animal in the world to be happy. That means that we're not supposed to be killed or living in horrible tiny, cold, lonely and insanitary conditions to become food for anyone, and that we all have friends to play with - either from our families or human..!

I was Born on Chirwstmas Eve So I Gots Some Gwrass and Clovers and a big kiss from mommy and a baby brother born next door and i am going to teach him to get get the does

Binkys and love from Buddy the netherland dwarf buck

Latest posts

Back