Bunny chat

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly, we don't have any toys at all-mum just can't find good toys that would be cheap enough, or even those which wouldn't get destroyed in an instant. Our stores are really empty on rabbit departments.
When i was alone, she bought me a loofa hoofa toy, one with sticks and coloured spongey-things, mum says that it was quite pricey and it didn't even last a night- i only had business chewing at the thread and nothing else. I wouldn't even want to look at toys created from its "leftovers".
We once had a cardboard scratching board handed from the bun that passed away. That didn't hold on long because apparently mold had decided to form so we never really got to use it. Even free cardboard is hard to find around here. That's a bummer.
When she went for a short overnight trip, she made me and Lümi a buunch of different hay braids and wreaths in exchange for a little alone-time. We loved those grasses.
These are long gone, the only existing thing that still remains is a wooden treat roller. We love tossing it around to see if there's anything in it.
Mum cannot make us any cardboard/tp roll toys because Lümi would just straight-up eat them almost whole. Mum was warned to keep wires away from the little rat-faced panda but apparently it's the paper we must keep him away from. When i tried to help with that by removing the wallpaper for him, i got into trouble too, so i won't do it anymore unless i want their attention. That glutton wouldn't care about it though. He's lucky that his guts aren't blocked or anything.
Oh, and he came from the vet with funky smells. It appears that the vet had flushed his eyes and nose, and mum put some powder in our bowls to boost our bacteria so that the pastuerella would pull back a little. Apparently i seem to have caught it too.

I can't imagine what it's like to not have any toys! I'm so sorry! Maybe you'll get some for Christmas! I hope you do!

Hi, I'm Minnie!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like these things: !!!!!!
! !! ! !!!! !! ! !! ! !
Do you guys like celery? I REALLY LIKE CELERY
I'm also kinda spastic... if you haven't noticed :DDDDD

Haha I do that by scratching the walls with my claws and it makes a sound like SCREEeeEeEEeEE and knocking my water bottles diagonally and flipping over my food bowl wahahahhahahhaa

haha my mom likes to bug her mom about getting new fish everytime she goes to the pet store 😂
...what do u think fishies taste like? good? bad?

Now I want to taste some fishies! My mom used to have fishies and crayfish. I never got to taste them though

My parent got a couple fishies.... our cat sister ate them though so now parent doesn’t have any more fishies lol. We should ask our sister, Ba Ba boo, what they tasted like. I’m eating hay rn and Hermione is off somewhere probably getting into hay lol. Btw this is Skylar, Hermione might be here later.

Hey skylar! You should definitely ask your cat sister what they tasted like. I have chicken sisters! Two of them really like me! The rest don't though

Latest posts

Back