Bunny chat

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I'm Lucas,
and I like to thump to wake up my Hooman in the morning for a hay refill. My favorite treats are bananas and blueberrys. I love to get pet behind the ears and will give my momma lots of kisses.

hi lucas,
are you an indoor?outdoor bun? or free roam?, i have a garden and 2 cats to play with, though tonight i have been a naughty boy and refused to go to my bed! and came in to house to sleep with mum and dad, right at this second im hunkered down behind dads couch, with my food and litter and dads bike which i luv to chin.i luv my hay too, but not bananas, i luv kale and melon, oh and grapes, m'mmmmm

Aw thank you Hamish! I've been doing well with my hooman mum but not so great yet with the buddy in training. The buddy's name is Lümi, he's so soft and smaller than me! His previous grandmum was told that he was a she, so we took him as a she but when the vet said that Lümi was a he my mum decided to keep him because his previous mum's dog was bullying him. He has funny ears-they go loppity lop but they also go uppity up! I've never seen him lift both at once either but they're light! He's getting neutered tomorrow!
Mum showed me Lümi's fur and i didn't like his smell so i thought i bit him but not-mum now has a finger that's injured. Lümi just sniffed the shirt with my smell on it. Mum is received_1223383708019998.jpeg20200725_164548.jpgcoming home tonight! We all miss eachother!

@daisyrabbit
Are you a bit better now? I'm sorry to hear of your buddy's loss, i believe that you'll get a new pal soon!
My mum, granddad and the rest of the fam are doinh great, thanks for asking!
Ireland isn't so far off as any of the usa though. The closest neighbour of the bunny parents here for me has to be Hermelin from Sweden or Preitler (Larry) (sorry if i got it wrong, mum's horrible at remembering names) from Austria!
Greetings from Estonia to you too!

I'm a indoor bun and my hoomans going to Free roam me in her room. I love hopping up to my hoomans bed and then immediately jumping down. Ohh and chewing my hoomans ottoman. I haven't tried kale yet. :) Right now I'm chewing my wooden string toy. My hoomans expecting my toys to come in today I’m very picky4D61F3E9-AB12-4ED4-B3AA-D770A201773E.jpeg

Attachments

• DF3E8D69-14F2-475B-8BFA-307159B7853A.jpeg
    DF3E8D69-14F2-475B-8BFA-307159B7853A.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 3
So yesterday I got a bunch of new toys to tug on and fling around, and today I got to run and dig on the couch. I also got to have an official face to face meet with my foster sister! I wanted to hang out more but I think she was busy because she wouldn't stay still. When she laid down I tried to snuggle, but she kept getting up... must have had things to do!
starandash.jpg

Hey spectralmoon! You look adorable! What sort of bunny are you? Some mix perhaps? You look a lot like me!1596550575439622195899523293015.jpg20200725_164548.jpg
But i don't know what sort of mix i am, maybe you can help me figure it out?

Hi Catlyn! We do look a lot alike! We even look like we have the same helicopter ears!

My mom was a broken black (black and white spotted) Holland Lop, and my dad was a Blanc de Hotot (a white breed with black/gray ear tips and "eyeliner"). I think I look a lot more like my mom, but my left ear is definitely dad's!

Here are my ears in action.

starandash.jpg

What's your name? How much do you weigh?I'm Lümi and the other grumpy grey lop that i have to share a house with is Storm. We're not bonded yet as it's too early and Storm told me that clearly when he bit off a chunk of my ear. I guess i'm fine now? My vet said that i weigh 2.5 kg but the vet at Tartu weighed me to be 3.5 kg. I'm six months old, so i won't grow much more. Maybe i'm an hotot mix too? I do have the ear and snout marks, plus the butterfly rim, so maybe french lop mix as well? It's fun speculating though! I bet your fur is silky soft like mine!

My name is Little Starlight, but my human mom calls me Star. I'm almost 10 weeks old, maybe 2lbs, so about 1kg? I'm pretty small still, even though I eat like a moose. I'll ask her to weigh me when she gets home.

You do look a lot like my Holland lop mom because of her markings, but your face is a bit longer than hers was. The lops my human has seen have big fluffy teddy bear heads. I'm not sure for the breed to reference to. My human parent still learning all about us as well. I hope you find out soon!

Heywo, My name is Corrie, I'm a Havana Mix. I was adopted from a humane shelter, when I was 6 weeks old, Mommy says I came from a very bad place, where they breed rabbits for profit. My Mommy is a very kind person! She spoils me with a lot of healthy treats and veggies, I now live in a big x-pen with lots of toys and hideouts, My mommy thinks I'm so cute and funny that she takes me to different places sometimes, I also have a kitty fwend called Callie, she's the best and lets me get close to her, in return I let her inside my pen sometimes, but Mommy doesn't approve, because Callie sometimes drinks my water. Right now I'm so happy all the time !!!

So many beautiful bunnies! I'm Cosmo and my mom loves this site but I didn't know I could talk to other buns until just now. (She stepped away for a hooman snack.) I live free roam in our pawrents room with my sister Tilky and 2 furry guys who don't have long ears and don't hop but like almost all the same food we do. Mom calls them piggies but they don't have tails. (Our hoomans are silly sometimes.)

Just hoppy to see so many loved bunnies in the world! (Mom sez there's lots of animals -including bunnies!- who need homes so it's nice to see there's lots who are loved, too.)

Oh.....mom's coming back....and I smell cilantro! Later!

HI, My name is Bullseye. I'm a jersey wooly. I'm kinda shy, but I absolutely love my human. I'm not very fond of others though. If they try to pet me, I kick bedding at them. I can be a bit mischievous when I'm not being supervised. I don't like being picked up either, mainly because in my old home, they used to drop me a lot.

Hello, Bullseye! Do you have a nickname or do your hoomans just tell your full name when they call for your attention?
I've never ever seen a jersey woolly even on a picture, despite the fact that i like to toss around my mum's phone a lot to peek at the screen.

Hi Catlyn! My human calls me Bubba to get my attention. I don't listen to her though. It makes her upset when I don't come to her and it's funny to watch.

Hello, Bullseye! Do you have a nickname or do your hoomans just tell your full name when they call for your attention?
I've never ever seen a jersey woolly even on a picture, despite the fact that i like to toss around my mum's phone a lot to peek at the screen.

do your hoomans give you a nickname?

do your hoomans give you a nickname?
Not really -our names- Storm and Lümi, are short enough so mum will call us such for our attention. She has called me a grumpy old man,(face moult pattern) a mountain goat(cleared a 1meter wall), and a chunky boi(i am a french lop). She has called Lümi a little prince(probably his markings and behaviour) and mum's dad sometimes calls him panda because of his eye rings.
We're sound asleep when you're awake, as currently it's 6.30 am here.

Not really -our names- Storm and Lümi, are short enough so mum will call us such for our attention. She has called me a grumpy old man,(face moult pattern) a mountain goat(cleared a 1meter wall), and a chunky boi(i am a french lop). She has called Lümi a little prince(probably his markings and behaviour) and mum's dad sometimes calls him panda because of his eye rings.
We're sound asleep when you're awake, as currently it's 6.30 am here.

Oh, ok! what's your favorite toy? I like my hay rope! It's fun to throw around.

Latest posts

Back