Bunny chat

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CayrisAndCoco

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Coco! I´m a French Lop rabbit! I am a grayish agouti coloring and I am around 11-12 pounds. My moms name is Cayris and I live with her in her bedroom! I free roam around the room and have a home base in a dog kennel. I have 3 doggie sisters and I am roommates with 2 hermit crabs, a Betta fish and a Pacman frog. Share on this thread about yourself!

Hi! My name is Coco! I´m a French Lop rabbit! I am a grayish agouti coloring and I am around 11-12 pounds. My moms name is Cayris and I live with her in her bedroom! I free roam around the room and have a home base in a dog kennel. I have 3 doggie sisters and I am roommates with 2 hermit crabs, a Betta fish and a Pacman frog. Share on this thread about yourself!
I'm jasmine , I live in the area between my mads room , my homebase is a dog crate and I'm let out for 6 or so hours a day!
I love running around.
My owner gives me lots of fuss, and treats.
I hate taking my medicine!

I'm jasmine , I live in the area between my mads room , my homebase is a dog crate and I'm let out for 6 or so hours a day!
I love running around.
My owner gives me lots of fuss, and treats.
I hate taking my medicine!

Hi Jasmine! Looks like we both have the same type of home base! I stay out of my kennel all day and night except if my mom is out of the house for a long time. I do like to wake my mom up at night because I get hungry. I´ve learnt that if I flip my food bowl when I´m done, it wakes her up and annoys her.

Hi I’m Peneloppy, I share a room with my mama I’m majority free roam unless my mama is sleeping at night then I’m in my x pen, I notice that if I annoy her by biting my x pen and flipping my food bowl it will annoy her and wake her up in the middle of the night, I mostly like to wake her up from 5 to 7 am every morning or sometimes 3 because I like my little late night snacks. I’m pretty spoiled you can say🤷🏻‍♀️

Hi I’m Peneloppy, I share a room with my mama I’m majority free roam unless my mama is sleeping at night then I’m in my x pen, I notice that if I annoy her by biting my x pen and flipping my food bowl it will annoy her and wake her up in the middle of the night, I mostly like to wake her up from 5 to 7 am every morning or sometimes 3 because I like my little late night snacks. I’m pretty spoiled you can say🤷🏻‍♀️
Hey Peneloppy! I like to wake my mom up at 4AM by binkying on her face at night! It sure wakes her up when she has a mouthful of floof! Sometimes when I get too loud, my mom puts me in my XXL dog crate. I don't like being in there and wake up cranky the next morning. Thanks for telling me a bit about yourself!

Nice to meet you Coco!, sometimes I like to jump on my moms bed and walk on her while she sleeps I have to let her know who is the princess here! I’m a 4lb Holland Lop, I am a Blue tort I think mama isn’t too sure because I have brown,grey, white and silver on me. I like to stomp sometimes when I don’t get my way I sleep during the day so I’m a night bun. What about you?

Nice to meet you too! I am a 10lb French lop with beautiful brown-amber eyes! I have an agouti pattering (search up agouti french lops on google) and a white fluffy butt! I am very spoiled with a big basket of toys, and my mom bought a subscription for 6 months of a special bunny box! I am very exited to get my first one! I

Awh wow I searched up agouti French Lop your pattering is really pretty! That’s nice of your mom! My birthday is coming up in June so I’m going to get lots of gifts! :)
Thank you! You look absolutely gorgeous in your photo! Happy early birthday and I hope your mom spoils you rotten with toys and treats!

Hello! My name is Storm and I'm a young french lop! Today is my 4-month "birthday" as i was born on 20th february this year.
I am a broken pattern greyish lop with white markings. Oddly i change my coat to speckled brown when i moult. I stepped into my poo so my mum struggles to get it out. I am a sassy bun and i hate being handled, at least now.
I love doing everything i'm not supposed to, zooming and climbing the wall like a spider.Ilove jumping snd scoping on the bed. I absolutely adore tunnelways and i have no interest in toys. Mum is having a hard time finding me any good ones.
I live with my mum in her room while she's home although my grandmum doesn't like me here at night so she sends me back into my secure shed pen when it's sleepy time. Mum is having a hard time Storm-proofing the room because i'm still small and i get into small nooks easily. I get really fussy when all my parents have to leave for the day, so i let them know my displeasure by feet-stomping. Granddad and grandmum don't want to get me a friend even after i'll be fixed although my mum really wants me to have a buddy other than herself.

What colour am I? I'm curious so absolutelty let me know if you have any ideas!
20200615_111714.jpgreceived_573167203632245.jpeg

Hey Oreo! How're you doing? When is your birthday? Are you a single bun?

Do you know what colour am I?

I'm good. I have no clue what your color is, sorry. I'm a single bun because my owners parents won't let my owner get another bun. My birthday is November 5, 2019.

Hi I am Oreo am a grey with a white line on my face and I have a sister called Bella and she is all white u I reallly love food especially hay yum you see before we was adopted we was in a small hutch together which we would fight when I came to my new mum I had a scratch of Bella naughy sissy but now we live in separate pens alone untill bella.has.her operations I like to wake my new mum up at 5 am with my ball that has a bell on it because I want some more pellets my sister Bella is a escape artist my mum made our pens so Bella is keep In on her toes and keep managing to find escape I think mum DIY is getting better though we.both love to do a think called a dead flop to scare are mum.we are two and loving out new diet we use to eat that musli stuff yuk but.our.mum.is forever trying to give us the best live she can

hi,
im new.... my name is Hamish and im a lop of the Heinz family.... and my hooman man rescued me from a tiny little cage i couldnt move in, now i have a garden and pussy cts to chase and yummy treaties, and a house plac e they sleep in...? but i like my house and run and to sleep in the garden, i am 2 years past march, and my new hoomans spoil me very much....but i need a friend to talk too

Attachments

• IMG_2643.JPG
    IMG_2643.JPG
    426.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2850 (1).JPG
    IMG_2850 (1).JPG
    349.7 KB · Views: 10
Hey Hamish! You look like a bun with helicopter ears! Glad to read that you now have a good and caring home!
Mum and granddad fixed up the walls and roof of my apartment so now i can stay inside with them! Granddad promised that he will take my mum to look for sweet big uppy eared bunnies! If all goes well i'll get a buddy-in-training by august!

dear catlyn,
apologies as my hooman been away from home and mum not p.c compatible!, your right , i have big luggies, but i never put 2 up at once! dad thinks it cos they a bit heavy, but hes not sure, we both still learning about each other as i have only been here 6 months and a lot of that has been through the covid thing, plus my partner BLUE passing with gut staisis a couple months after we got here, mum, dad and me especially was VERY sad, as i loved her very much, so mum/dad spend as much time as possible with me to help me adjust, until they can get me another friend to live with, which we hope will be soon as the shelters in scotland as startinfg to open back up. daddy and i have been playing today in our garden and i have some fotos of which he will post a few, including my cat friend DAFFY who is a big tabby and sits on the fence looking for foxes...! is there any word on your bud in training yet? daddy says you look a bit like me but different colours?, its a pity you so far away!......
i hope you and your mum/grandpa are all well and luv from edinburgh xx

Attachments

• IMG_2916.JPG
    IMG_2916.JPG
    365.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2919.JPG
    IMG_2919.JPG
    423.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_2901.JPG
    IMG_2901.JPG
    496.3 KB · Views: 6
  • PYOF8138.JPG