BUNNY CHAT!!!

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

ISAC QUIN HOOER

Reaction score
HELLO! My name is Gorgie! i Love to eat Broc-o-lee! My mommy kicked me out. I froze. Isac got me and saved me! I dug a 2 foot hole in my hutch and hid a carrot in my hole. My brother dug a hole in to my hutch.
BYE!

dogwoodblossoms

Reaction score
Well hello! My name is Primrose and I’m a little bit of Princess Diva. I have a big attitude in my tiny little body. I live with my small herd as “Herd Mother” per say. I love being a mom and have three babies moved out and two more still in the nest. I’m not totally good with interacting with any of my herd family because I’m a little territorial. One of the rabbits in my herd is actually a distant cousin of mine. Maybe you’ll meet some of my herd sometime! I love Cheerios a lot and I been with my bun mom since I was eight weeks old!
P.S. mom also loves me so much I’m her profile picture!

OreoTheMiniLop

Reaction score
Hello Gorgie! How come your mom kicked you out? I'm only asking becuz they alwayz have the werdest answers. I'm Oreo, but my human's call me Ori or wild floofy butt. What's your favowit treat? Mine is banana!

CrazyChickenGirl

Reaction score
Hi! I’m Bullet! I just moved in to my new home about a month ago and guess what?! There’s another rabbit here!! His name is Dune. I haven’t met him yet, but I smell him almost everywhere and see him sometimes too. My hooman won’t let me meet him yet, but she says once we are neutered we will get to be best friends!!
The hoomans are really nice here to, they give me LOTS of attention so I give the even more kisses!

ISAC QUIN HOOER

Reaction score
Hello Gorgie! How come your mom kicked you out? I'm only asking becuz they alwayz have the werdest answers. I'm Oreo, but my human's call me Ori or wild floofy butt. What's your favowit treat? Mine is banana!
Cuz' i was small and greasy. She also said I was the runt of the bunch.

ISAC QUIN HOOER

Reaction score
Hi! I’m Bullet! I just moved in to my new home about a month ago and guess what?! There’s another rabbit here!! His name is Dune. I haven’t met him yet, but I smell him almost everywhere and see him sometimes too. My hooman won’t let me meet him yet, but she says once we are neutered we will get to be best friends!!
The hoomans are really nice here to, they give me LOTS of attention so I give the even more kisses!
How long untell you guyz get to meet each other? My mother just had more baby bunnys and Im super excited to meet them!😀

ISAC QUIN HOOER

Reaction score
Well hello! My name is Primrose and I’m a little bit of Princess Diva. I have a big attitude in my tiny little body. I live with my small herd as “Herd Mother” per say. I love being a mom and have three babies moved out and two more still in the nest. I’m not totally good with interacting with any of my herd family because I’m a little territorial. One of the rabbits in my herd is actually a distant cousin of mine. Maybe you’ll meet some of my herd sometime! I love Cheerios a lot and I been with my bun mom since I was eight weeks old!
P.S. mom also loves me so much I’m her profile picture!
What are Cheerios? my favorite is broc-o-lee!🥦

CrazyChickenGirl

Reaction score
How long untell you guyz get to meet each other? My mother just had more baby bunnys and Im super excited to meet them!😀
Well, my hooman will probably schedule my appointment when I’m about 6 months old and I’m 4 months old now, then plus 8 weeks. So probably in about 4 months, but I still can’t wait to meet him!!

Latest posts