Bunny chair?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aroomie

Reaction score
I wasn't sure what to title this thread, lol, but!

I have been doing some research online, and have lots of ideas on what I should do for two of my little bunnies. But I wanted to ask:

Does anyone have bunnies with missing limbs?
If so... Could you share ideas/pictuers on how they can move around easily?
(I have been looking into a "wheelchair" type idea for the babies)

oh... that was the wrong link and picture, that was the link to yours! oops:oops::oops::oops::oops:, this is what I meant!
0faf9bb5a8f343f2d6754b763717ba7a--dog-ramp-up-dog.jpg
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/370984088037938262/
I am so sorry Theo!

I just came back here to check on these (finally) and seriously... Most adorable thing ever!

Do you think it could be reversed?? Or perhaps adding front wheels as well?
The one baby, been calling her gum drop, has her full back leg but only little nubs on her front (the other back leg is partially there and is used just fine), so she's my real worry for needing help getting around.

You could add all four wheels if you needed to. It think the thing theo posted will be the most helpful and comfortable. You could also just do 3 wheels, what ever you need, I think you can make! Good luck though! Let us know what you decide, I really want to know if it works!

You could add all four wheels if you needed to. It think the thing theo posted will be the most helpful and comfortable. You could also just do 3 wheels, what ever you need, I think you can make! Good luck though! Let us know what you decide, I really want to know if it works!

I deffiently think that I could try and make a combination of the both! Thicker fabric for more support and less chafing in places.
I love these ideas. I still need to wait for little drop to be bigger, but she deffiently trucks around like nothing is wrong with her. Lol

I put a pictuer of my little drop.. Just cause I'm so happy at her progress! She's such a sweet little thing!
My fingers are her favoret snack while I'm holding her. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_20200318_090748.jpg
    IMG_20200318_090748.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 5
I deffiently think that I could try and make a combination of the both! Thicker fabric for more support and less chafing in places.
I love these ideas. I still need to wait for little drop to be bigger, but she deffiently trucks around like nothing is wrong with her. Lol

I put a pictuer of my little drop.. Just cause I'm so happy at her progress! She's such a sweet little thing!
My fingers are her favoret snack while I'm holding her. :rolleyes:
Great idea, good luck! She is so cute;)

Latest posts

Back