Bunny breed? I think scruffles is a mini lop mix breed.. But I'm not sure. Any input?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not expert but i have been doing all kinds of bunny research and there was a bunny on a site i was on last night that had a bunny on it like scruffles and it was Holland lop/Mini Rex mix...Not sure if that is what he is or not but i guess maybe ?? Was even the same color almost lol.

He is very sweet though and looks cuddly :hearts

Sounds about right. His dad might have been a Rex. Thanks for the bunny compliments. He is a favorite at the vets office

Yes, definitely looks to be a cross. I have a seal point Lop x and he looks exactly the same with the nose bump and long feet, he's a little munchkin! Your bun is a pretty little thing!

I think I would definitely call him a lop mix. As far as mini or holland its really up in the air. He could very well be more of a holland mix due to his smaller size but nothing physically shouts it. Hollands dont grow into their heads until about 6mos to a year. His head is narrow for a holland or a mini so definitely could be another mix such as a mini rex in there as well. Hence why I would just say lop mix.

As for his color its more defined. He is a vienna marked blue/fawn Harlequin

Latest posts

Back