Bunny bonding soon

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raven123

Reaction score
So I recently spayed my girl Skylar two weeks ago (three weeks on Friday). I feel bad for her because she’s in a playpen but Hermione gets to free roam the rest of the room. Now my mom said it’s ok if I start putting my room back to normal and stuff. At first I didn’t want to put them back because I wanted to keep them out of my room until they’re bonded so when they are bonded then they will be in Neutral territory. Now I’m not sure because Hermione is already dominant over Skylar, I can tell because Skylar always grooms Hermione through the bars and never the other way around. I was thinking that maybe Skylar could free roam my room until she can be bonded with Hermione since Hermione would already be dominant. After they are bonded they will both be in my room anyways. I just want to know if it could be a problem if they are in two different rooms during the bonding process or if I should keep them in the same room (separated by a playpen) or if it would be ok if Skylar already lives in my room. Also would having Skylar in my room until they are bonded be a problem. I am thinking it wouldn’t be because Hermione would be dominant but now I’m not sure. I want a second opinion so what do you guys think?

I think you should keep them both out of your room until they are bonded. Good luck, sorry for the late reply!

It’s ok. Today they had their first bonding session and it went great! I stress bonded them by putting them in a laundry basket on the dryer. Hermione was just looking around the entire time while Skylar just sat there.

Latest posts

Back