Bunny Boarding

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akhabraham

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Abraham and I was searching for a person who was willing to look over one of my hotot bunnies for about a month during the Summer of 2014. I currently live in Dallas, Texas so if you are a bunny caretaker, please extend a helping hand. I have looked into boarding at the North Texas Rabbit Sanctuary but the rates are just too expensive for me to handle. So please, anyone who is able to look after another bunny, please help me. I will surely never forget your favor. Anywhere in the DFW Metroplex will be fine. I am also willing to pay a reasonable amount of money for anyone who will volunteer. Thank you so much for your time and concern :)

I would be willing to do it for free but I live in Michigan! If you find some way to transport him/her to me I would be more than willing to watch your bunny for a month! Good luck :)

I may be able to help out, as I am in Addison off of the Dallas North Tollway. Message me all pertinent info. like sex, if altered, cage size, etc.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back