Bunny Boarding Anxiety!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie94

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

So my partner has finally mentioned the words I have been dreading all year ‘going away somewhere’ (thanks to COVID I have got away with it for longer than expected)!

Anyway, I’m so worried about having to leave my rabbits behind and need to find them suitable boarding. Does anyone have any good tips when looking for a good boarding facility and any tips to help the separation anxiety :(

The ideal would be to find someone to stop by the home each day to provide their food/water. That would be the least stressful for the rabbits.

The ideal would be to find someone to stop by the home each day to provide their food/water. That would be the least stressful for the rabbits.
This would be my first choice but at the moment I don’t have any Rabbit savvy friends/family close enough and I’m a little weary off employing someone who has to come in the house while we are away. I think boarding is the only option I’ve got sadly.

Latest posts

Back