Bunny Blog!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi! I posted on a different thread how it was snowing really bad. Jingle bell is doing really good, but she's having some stringy poop. I don't think my parents want to take her to the vet again so soon, and isn't it pretty easy to fix? Any suggestions of what to do are greatly appreciated!

Hi! I posted on a different thread how it was snowing really bad. Jingle bell is doing really good, but she's having some stringy poop. I don't think my parents want to take her to the vet again so soon, and isn't it pretty easy to fix? Any suggestions of what to do are greatly appreciated!
Reduce pellets, push hay, the more hay, the better. Brush at least once a day. Make sure she's hydrated.

Hey! Jingle bell is inside!(for now) is there anything I can do to help calm her down a bit?
If she was living outside you will need to keep her in an unheated room or she will overheat. Make sure she has lots of space and a couple of hiding places with at least two exits. Let her settle in.

I'm thinking that I should take her back outside. She's very agitated and stressed. She's grooming herself right now, but I can tell that she's freaked out. I think I'm gonna take her outside again. Is that a good idea?

I'm thinking that I should take her back outside. She's very agitated and stressed. She's grooming herself right now, but I can tell that she's freaked out. I think I'm gonna take her outside again. Is that a good idea?
If she's stressed I would consider putting her back outside again if she has good outdoor housing. If you keep her in and she gets used to the inside temperature you cannot put her outside again for several months.

Latest posts

Back