Bunny Blog!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JingleBellTheBunny

Reaction score
Hi I've been wanting to do one of these for a while, but I've been busy. So I'll start off with the fact that bullseye hasn't been feeling well today, and if he's still acting weird tomorrow I'm going to take him to the vet. I've had bullseye for about a year 1/2, and he is such a sweetheart! He loves nothing more than being stroked on his forehead, but you wouldn't know he's sweet because he doesn't really like other people. He loves to run around in his x-pen and eat blueberries. He absolutely hates snow, and he thumps his feet if i put him in the snow. I want to have him be in indoor bunny and have a partner, but I need to convince my parents. I'll try to post on here at least once every week. Here's some pictures from today!

Attachments

• IMG_20210110_130457730.jpg
    IMG_20210110_130457730.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20210110_130443143.jpg
    IMG_20210110_130443143.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20210110_125216198.jpg
    IMG_20210110_125216198.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20210110_130501769.jpg
    IMG_20210110_130501769.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20210110_130452393.jpg
    IMG_20210110_130452393.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 0
Awwww bullseye is so cute in those pictures! Keep updating and I hope bullseye feels better! I’ve been wanting to do a blog too, but I haven’t done it yet! 😇

Awwww bullseye is so cute in those pictures! Keep updating and I hope bullseye feels better! I’ve been wanting to do a blog too, but I haven’t done it yet! 😇

Thank you! I hope you do a blog soon! When you do, I can't wait to read it!

And I just have to add that bullseye is adorable!!! He is so fluffy and his coat is beautiful! I really hope he gets better! 😊

And I just have to add that bullseye is adorable!!! He is so fluffy and his coat is beautiful! I really hope he gets better! 😊

Thank you! I think he got sick because I started to give him cilantro. I don't think he had ever had cilantro before, so I'm probably not going to give it to him for a while. If he's still sick tomorrow I'll take him to the vet. Your bunny is super cute too! ❤ ❤ ❤

Thank you! I think he got sick because I started to give him cilantro. I don't think he had ever had cilantro before, so I'm probably not going to give it to him for a while. If he's still sick tomorrow I'll take him to the vet. Your bunny is super cute too! ❤ ❤ ❤
Thank you!!! Sending love for bullseye!!! ❤️

Good Morning! New update on Bullseye! The good news is he's not acting sick or lethargic anymore, the bad news is he's avoiding me. I tried to pet him, and he backed up as far away as he possibly could :( I'm going to ask my parents if I can call the vet, so I'll update you guys later on how he's doing! :)

My parents said they thought he was just grumpy, so I checked a little bit ago and he's acting normal now and he's back to his happy bunny self. 😊

Hi! Update time! So I was searching through Bullseye's cage today, and I found tiny poops, so I'm going to take him to the vet tomorrow(Or as soon as the vet can fit him in). The cool thing is I have a vet that is right up the street from me. The ride should be quick so I'm hoping he won't get too stressed. I haven't called yet, i think my parents are calling now, but I'm not sure. He's acting regular, but I still just wanna make sure he's ok. I'll update tomorrow, or later tonight. :)

We scheduled a vet visit for Friday at 11. All the reviews are very good for the vet and they live very close so I'll update on Friday. 😊

Bullseye is completely healthy. He did very well at his check-up. He's 3 1/2 pounds. But there is also very interesting news, he is actually a she. Bullseye is a girl! The news completely shocked me! I need a new name for her, if anybody has any ideas of a good name for her, I'd love to hear it!

I have a few. There's Jingle bell(Jingle for short), Charm, Sugar, Clover, and Cookie dough. I really like the name jingle, and I think that's the one i'm gonna choose! 😊

Latest posts

Back