Bunny birthday ideas

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Shen and Xiao Wu have birthdays coming up and I wanna know what are some ideas to celebrate their adorable fluffy existence.

I already got them Oxbow enriched life celebration cones, which they won't get until their birthday. But what about other ideas? I'm planning to clear an area in the living room for them to run around and play, as well as enjoy their presents. Let's see, maybe other toy ideas, treats? Things of that nature. <3

Shen and Xiao Wu have birthdays coming up and I wanna know what are some ideas to celebrate their adorable fluffy existence.

I already got them Oxbow enriched life celebration cones, which they won't get until their birthday. But what about other ideas? I'm planning to clear an area in the living room for them to run around and play, as well as enjoy their presents. Let's see, maybe other toy ideas, treats? Things of that nature. <3

If you don't mind spending some then there's plenty of Etsy shops that sell bunny birthday boxes with all sorts of cool items in there, but they are super expensive ($40+)

If they don't mind wearing things then make them party hats! I made one out of cardstock paper, non toxic glue and ribbon for Odyssey and just plopped it on her head for a cute pic for her birthday :)

Attachments

• unnamed (36).jpg
    unnamed (36).jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 1
Do you have any low coffee tables or things you can drape blankets on? My bunny loves it when we switch up the room, cover things with blankets so it almost touches the floor. It makes temporary caves and tunnel like systems that he gets to explore. Then we’ll poke sticks underneath the blanket where he is exploring and he’ll attack the stick and bite it for intruding. He loves destroying them and cardboard we put underneath the blanketed table.

Do you have any low coffee tables or things you can drape blankets on? My bunny loves it when we switch up the room, cover things with blankets so it almost touches the floor. It makes temporary caves and tunnel like systems that he gets to explore. Then we’ll poke sticks underneath the blanket where he is exploring and he’ll attack the stick and bite it for intruding. He loves destroying them and cardboard we put underneath the blanketed table.
Oh I love that! We have an unused table we can do that with!

If you don't mind spending some then there's plenty of Etsy shops that sell bunny birthday boxes with all sorts of cool items in there, but they are super expensive ($40+)

If they don't mind wearing things then make them party hats! I made one out of cardstock paper, non toxic glue and ribbon for Odyssey and just plopped it on her head for a cute pic for her birthday :)
I'll definitely look at Etsy. Would be great to get them a bunch of bunny birthday stuff.

Here’s one example: usually we have the blanket lowered on all four sides but in this case it’s mostly one side. Also a covered blanketed couch he army crawls under (that’s temporary). Then he jumped onto it…
F5537323-DDC8-46EB-B803-8106172EDBA7.jpeg8FF32FB4-9FB4-457B-8770-72F45363634D.jpeg09B4027A-62D7-4C29-848C-97FD5BAF9EC9.jpegD5924DE6-882C-4A28-9D7D-9D8623119F1F.jpeg50E834FE-EFAD-40BB-B97F-09F864F77E46.jpeg576EB9B6-98ED-40C3-A6F9-A5C0E3838A35.jpeg

Latest posts

Back