Bunny Biology

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tango

Reaction score
Hi there all!

I was just wondering, for interest and so i know... does anyone know what a bunny's heart rate should be? And how much, if at all should it fluctuate?

Also, i was wondering, what age approximately do they stop growing? i'm sure this is a difficult question with numerous variations, but i was just interested...

Thanks! may

hi.. thanks.. i'll check it out. ya i think he's fine. i expected a quick heart rate but sometimes, when he's sitting on my lap his heart seems to beat even faster than usual. almost like he's vibrating! but he always looks fine. maybe he's just excited or something?!?! :)Plus that seems in line with what you say. i'll see if i can work his out and check it against the stats!! thanks so much!!!!! :):)

May

Yea, whenever I pick up my buns and try to put them on my lap (which they'll stay on for about half a second)..they breath faster and their eyes widen...it's just because they get scared when they are picked up...that's probably why his heart feels faster when he's on your lap rather than on the ground...

-Vanessa

Latest posts

Back