Bunny bed??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaimeh761

Reaction score
I have been toying with the idea of getting a cat or dog bed for my New Zealand white bunny. She doesn't really care for her hiding cube or her rabbit hug mat (the one that has the rolls on either side that mimic laying with another rabbit). She's a big girl and she likes to stretch out. Even though her bedtime pen is on a cushioned carpeted area, i think she may enjoy the extra cush. Any recommendations?

Get a nice fluffy dog bed if you don't think she will chew it. Don't get a cave one unless you know your rabbit will use it.

If you want an actual bed, a lot of rabbits seem to like the ikea doll bed. My rabbits loved to snuggle up together on it.

When my rabbits stoped peeing on soft surfaces i bought dog bed/crate mattress.. i put in cotton duvet cover to make it easier to clean. And first thing they did when i put it in, they peed on it. I cleaned it, and next morning i woke up to chewed up corner of the mattress and pee spots all over it. I removed it same day.
Now i do have huge dog bed on the floor in a spot where they liked to chew on my carpet, just i had to wrap it in thick blanked because they dig at it. But usually i am the one laying on that dog bed and not my rabbits 😅🤣 so it's not worth it😆

Latest posts

Back