Bunny ate popary (poppare) fake plant thing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennifer Rodriquez

Reaction score
View media item 9485 Just a couple of minutes ago my bun decided he wanted to go into my hall way and take a piece of the long Branch flower thing and eat it. It was a very small piece but I am so worried. It's fake and I don't know if he will digest it. It was maybe about an inch and a half from what I could see. What do I do? Please help!!!

It's probably not a big deal. Just give him plenty of hay to help him push it through his system. Refresh the hay every few hours to encourage more hay eating. Keep an eye that he keeps pooping. If he's pooping and eating hay, he should be just fine.

It's probably not a big deal. Just give him plenty of hay to help him push it through his system. Refresh the hay every few hours to encourage more hay eating. Keep an eye that he keeps pooping. If he's pooping and eating hay, he should be just fine.
Thank you. I will. He did go and eat more hay, and some pellets. And I have him running around now. I'm just worried because this is the first time he has eaten something like that.

Latest posts

Back