Bunny Arts & Crafts No Live Bunnies Please!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike

Here is the pattern for the Santa Paws hat. If she is just learning toknit this may take a little while to get the hang of, it is knitting inthe round, on DNP's (double point needles) or Circulars. But since itisn't a big project it is a great way to learn how to do knitting inthe round.

http://spinblessing.com/fpk_santa_bunny_hat.htm

Thanks for the compliments! :D

~Star~

Thank You! Starina

I gave her the link and she's excited about trying it!:highfive:

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

Wow, there are some really talented bunny peoplehere! I used to make things out of clay all the time. Here is a mamaguinea pig and baby pigs I made a few years ago:

They're good for a laugh :D. The mom pig's ear has sustained damage from Apollo's bunny teeth. :(
littlepigs.jpg

I'm not very artistic, but here's my bunny doodle!

dutchie.jpg

I did it with the laptop roller.. I may get around to coloring itsomeday. :D(PS- if you stand about 10 feet awayfrom your computer, I think it looks awesome!)

here are some of the art that i have done the past few years!

trixie, my first bunny:

art.jpg

a pen sketch of my hand (not the best scanning quality)

art002.jpg

a little bunny named chula i drew:

art003.jpg

a cute little sketch of a bunny binki i did the other night:

Picture.jpg

sorry for the big pics. . .don't know why they are that big, i resized them with photobucket. . . .

Great work everyone! We have some very talented members. Im jealous..I havent a creative bone in my body ;)

Hey Mike, have you ever considered selling your work? Those are veryneat and I know a few people who would pay to have a beautiful sketchof their bunnies :D

I'm opening up an online gallery this week formy digital art work called Subtle Strokes™. I'll be selling a drawingof LuvaBun's belovedPerry on there (with Jan's permission).Part of the proceeds from his portrait will go to the buns at theshelter where I got Latte.

There will be plenty more digital art pieces up as well. I'll also betaking personal requests. I'll post the site link when I'm done testingit! :)

Mind if I share?

hello.gif

Wolf/dog thingy saying hello.
shift.gif
horse 'upset bout somthing'... :/

splee.png

cartoon version of my rabbit and a horse. Spleeee! :D:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Ok...mines pretty basic as I have no artistictalent at all, but I wanted to make a simple bunny ornament. This is amother rabbit out on a lawn eating grass and watching over her babies.It's meant to be a domestic rabbit of course :)

DSC07578.jpg

maherwoman wrote:
Mike, your drawings are simply WONDERFUL!!! :D

And I LOVE the sock bunny!! :D Do you sell them? Perchance? Maybe?? :D

P.S. Adorable piccie of Butter, too...:D

I actually don't sell them, but i'd be happy too :) Bear in mind i'm in the UK so even though they are light i don't know how much postage would be. Other than that i only needed to cover my costs which would probably around £13?

I work in Polymer now andthen.:) I want to make a bunn figurine for each ofour bunnies! This is a pic of one that I did for a friend ofmine in Florida. It was my first attempt at making a detailedbunn...

The two of us tossed around the idea of selling them to people who wereinterested in having a custom figurine of their own bunny! Ihave 5 bunns and am going to start our collection this week.I just have to pick out the poses I want!:D

Anyway here is the one I finished!Hope you enjoyit! Maybe if I get serious <knocking on wood> Iwill hit you guys up for pics of your babies so I can get a selectionof bunns made up to advertise and sell! :D

The basic finished piece...I painted this bunnup to look like a blck and white Hotot with blue eyes by the end...butthis is my fav pic of him!

Latest posts

Back