Bunny Arts & Crafts No Live Bunnies Please!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today i was suprised when a whole litter of unexpected baby bunnies appeared in my oven!

me036.jpg

me038.jpg

Bunny Scones!

Sadly some were born deformed and so i was forced to eat them before they got cold :D

Mix 2 cups of plain flour, 4 slightly heapedteaspoons of baking powder, 4 teaspoons of butter/margarine, 3/4 a cupof milk. Mix them up until it makes a nice soft fluffy dough (add moremilk/flour as needed). Sprinkle some flour onto a board and sprinklesome more on a rolling pin. Roll out a little, then move the doughround 90 degrees and continue doing this until its around an inch thick(an old trick my nan taught me, makes the dough much flatter with nocreases). Cut out into shapes (i used a bunny cutter). Once you've cutall the shapes out you can screw it up into a ball and just keepgoing until you can barely cut one out. Dust with flour ontop andthen brush with a little melted butter using a pastry brush. Then bakeat 180 degrees centigrade for around 15 mins until munchable!

Theres not sweet though (just replied to your post in off topic).Although you could maybe substitute some flour for sugar. They tastagreat dipped in savoury dips and cotage cheese :)

Yummy, I love scones! Cheese scones are cool... but scones with strawberry jam and cream just /rock/ my socks! :p

Butterfinger, your sketch is really good! I'll have to see if I've gotcreative juices enough to get a few done of my girls :D It's been agessince I've sketched!

Butterfinger

I think your sketch is Awesome.:great: I love seeing other peoplesdrawings.

Hre's a couple I did years Ago!

A ChuckWagon- I won Second Placewith thisin9th grade (1975) Houston Live Stock Show and Rodeo.

A Rose !

pinksalamander The Cookies look Tastie!:eats:

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

I wish i could draw! I used to be in the "giftedand talented" arts club at school but i hated all the arty-fartyteachers telling me i needed to "use different textured brush strokesto get the emotion across in the painting" when all i wanted to makewas something pretty. I still do acrylic paintings and stuff but idon't like people telling me what to do!

I'm planning on making some gingerbread rabbits for the tree and alsoto take for munchies on boxing day. I've also planned to make a "sockrabbit" as i love making sock monkeys!

Here is a picture I drew with pencil. So it isn't a rabbit, but it does have big ears.

cutie.jpg

And my favorite median is pen, so here is a horse drawn in pen.
penhorse.jpg

Aina

Wow! you areawefully talented,I love the Horse in ink as I never was to good withink because an eraser just wouldn't work very well.:roflmao:

Here's a Pic of one ofOur Horses I did a couple of years ago for My girls.

A Cowboy

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"

Woah! Those almost look real! I wish I coulddraw like that. Do you use a pencil? If so, what kind and whathardness? (2b, 4b, 2h, I'm not sure what you call that.)

Hello! Aina

These are the pencils that I use Mostoften,Daler-Rowney Artists Graphic Pencils, they're theabsolute best I've found.:yes:

http://www.rexart.com/product10557.html

In the last 2 drawing I posted I used 2,4 & 6B HB,&2H these are degrees of Softness or hardness of the lead inthe pencil.

In the drawings before that I'm not real sure but I use A 2B 6B& 2H more than most others and use them all when I really getinto it which isn't that often anymore. :dunno:

Thank You! Spring

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"

Here are my christmas crafts for my rabbit. I made an ornament and a santa hat.

I was inspired by the bunny bytes ornaments. :D
ornament.jpg

santapaws.jpg

Let me know what you think.

~Star~

TOO cute! I love that little hat! I had a littlehat from one of my Christmas stuffies that fit Pebbles perfectly, but Iforget where I put it.

Mike, your drawings are simply WONDERFUL!!! :D

And I LOVE the sock bunny!! :D Do you sell them? Perchance? Maybe?? :D

P.S. Adorable piccie of Butter, too...:D

Oh I'm loving that sock bunny :D We've got so many telented people on this forum! :D

That horse is fab, Aina... I wish I could handle inks that well... Itry to use lines like you have, but it all ends up as crosshatch!

I'd love little bunny Santa hats for next year... maybe I'll teach myself how to knit!

Starina

Your Ornament is really cool looking and I love the Santa Bun hat!:yes:

Do you think you could take a pic of just the hat so we can see how it's Made?

My daughter is starting to knit and I would love for her to try andmake our Bunnies some for next Year!

I do love it on your Bunny Thought!:inlove:

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"

Latest posts

Back