Bunny Arts & Crafts No Live Bunnies Please!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tenacrewoods

Reaction score
I didn't find a category to putthis inand thought it would be nice for All of Ustoo share Our's or(Family Members)Work! Plus I thought they were JustToo Cute!:inlove:

Please Show us your Bunny Arts or Crafts- Pictures you've Drawn,KnittedStuff of Bunnies,Paintings,Clay Bunnies,Wall pictures BunnyCollectionsor any other Bunny RelatedItems you or afamily Member has Created or collected.

Thank You!

My little Girl "Kayla" has Been doing Clay models since she was about 4yrs old and we think she's pretty talented.:biggrin: :tongutwo:

Daisy in Clay & Daisy &Mongo together!

Mongo By himself

More of her Clay art to come,She's working on Christmas Scenes in Clay.

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

Wow! Your Kayla's talented :D How old is she now?

Out of interest, what does she use to sculpt with? You could get hersome Sculpey for Christmas; if you've not heard of it, it's fabmodelling clay that comes in all sorts of colors, and it will stay softforever, until you bake it. It's very durable and a great way to havesome permanent ornaments! I use Sculpey III for my bears :)

Hi Holly

I just replied to your thread Too.

She just turned 11 on Dec,6th.
Thank You Holly, Right now she uses Play Dough I Think.:dunno:But they do have Modeler's Clay.

Kaylaand her sister Kristin Bothtook a Clay Modeling Class for 1 week last Year.

Here's a Couple Of Santa Clay's :wink

Santa Clay's & His Reindough!:roflmao:

OH! and Thank You!Kim and CoaCoa.

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"

Those are really cute! I really like the santa.
I love playing with clay. Actually I was doodling with play-dough justthe other day, but I mostly use super sculpty which is a polymer clay.Here is a WIP I am working on right now.
bunnie.jpg

Wow! Aina

That isexcellent work,I just love The Pose and those Ears are Great!:great:

Mike E.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"

Thank You! Hollie

I'll passyour kind wordson to Kayla. :biggrin:

Right now she'sworking onmaking an entire nativity scene for the Hollidays.:snowflake::reindeertongue:

I'll post the pics after she's finished making it!

Come on People, This thread is for EveryBody and I'd really like to see other Peoples Crafts on here Too.:jumpforjoy:

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"

If you can't sew, then just glue :) ! Looks likeyou could just buy a basic stocking, cut out the shapes and just gluethem on. My kids used to work with clay a lot in school, somewhere Ihave some "easter bunnies", I'll have to take pictures of them.

jordiwes

Those Stockins Look Great!:great:

Somewhere around here we have stockings for ourCats & the Dogs but haven't made any for the Buns Yet,guessI'll have to get the girls started on that rightAway.:foreheadsmack:Only 9 more days tillChristmas!:gifts: :snowflake::reindeertongue: :santawink: :giftsmiley::holidaycandle::candycane: :woohoo

Mike E.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"

Oh! Cute sculptures! :D
Art is definately my forte. (Even though I don't seem to drawbunnies very much....hmm....I might have to do that tonight) I'd loveto get some bunny pictures up when I can;).....Gah, now I just have to draw! Youguys have me all inspired!

Hi everybody

I have some more Clay Art from My little But this is from the Youngest one Kristy.

Oh! Just to let yall know everything you see of their's in Clay in under an 1" Tall.:shock2:

A Nativity Scene & A Flower Vase With Purple Roses(their smaller than a pencil eraser).

A Bedroom Suite & and Living Room With TV.:biggrin:

If No one Minds I just night show yall some of my drawings.(Later)

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"

Well, since you DID call for others to put uptheir arts and crafts, I had Butter inside today and I drew a picture!(Yay~ ) ......
He wouldn't hold still, though, so I only got a maybe three-minutedrawing of him (And it's actually not as big as it scanned as.....it'sonly about two square inches, so if it looks weird that's why)
Anyway, just wanted to share ^ ^
ButterTired.jpg

He lay down with his little paws up under his cheeks and I couldn't resist drawing him that way ;)

Nice drawing! I like the whiskers and the pose.
I should probably get some of my drawings of rabbits up here, but Ionly have two. I like watching Ronnie run around and doingquick sketches of him, but I haven't getten enough to start on a goodpic.

Latest posts

Back