Bunny and pellets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laranhomes

Reaction score
Hello friends, I was wondering if you all give your bunnies unlimited amounts of pellets. My little one is about 2 1/2 months old and I hear that it is OK to give unlimited amounts of pellets with unlimited hay until five months old?

Thank you so much for any advice you can give.

Myself gave limited pellets I think I feed my bunny 1/4 cup for my bunny. When he was around 6months droppings changed so I he got 1 tbsp as his normal feeding.

But it should work with unlimited pellets for kits. As long you don’t have a foodie that only eat pellets and skip the hay. Then you will have to limit the pellets amount, also keep an eye on the droppings :)

Info about rabbit droppings, if you don’t like picture don’t look. But it’s good getting a picture on how healthy droppings look like and not healthy ones look.

http://www.bunssb.org/bunnies/guide-bunny-poops/

Often you can notice somethings is wrong with their droppings, when they don’t feel good.

No I don’t mind - thanks for that page and informations!

I always free fed my babies pellets and I would tell people who bought mine to do so until 5 months also then slowly switch to a limited amount but I would always tell them to make sure if they are eating the size they are in hay every day if not cut back on pellets.

Latest posts

Back