Bunnies that need homes after being rescued!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJisNot

Reaction score
TW: Abuse/Neglect of Rabbits, skip the first paragraph if you'd rather not read that.

My brother recently rescued a number of rabbits from a young Amish boy that was going to sell what he could and slaughter the rest because he didn't want to "be in the business" anymore, they were not well cared for in the first place (in danger from other animals, fed bird seed, and some kept alone in incredibly small cages), and my brother couldn't stand it so he... bought them all. He is planning to keep some, my mother has adopted a bonded trio, and I've adopted one, but a couple (including mine) have had babies, so we have an excess of bunnies.

All in all, due to bad circumstances, having rescued a whole lot of them, I'm going to be trying to find good, loving homes for 20ish bunnies, some adults/adolescents, and some babies. I'm in Upstate New York so if you're anywhere in the area and looking for a bun or know someone who is, please contact me! I know I have a ton to get homes for, but I still need them to be good homes! Thanks y'all!

P.S.
I stated that the boy was Amish for context, but I have nothing against anyone's religion, my problem was the way he kept the rabbits, not he himself. Just felt that I should put that out there.

TW: Abuse/Neglect of Rabbits, skip the first paragraph if you'd rather not read that.

My brother recently rescued a number of rabbits from a young Amish boy that was going to sell what he could and slaughter the rest because he didn't want to "be in the business" anymore, they were not well cared for in the first place (in danger from other animals, fed bird seed, and some kept alone in incredibly small cages), and my brother couldn't stand it so he... bought them all. He is planning to keep some, my mother has adopted a bonded trio, and I've adopted one, but a couple (including mine) have had babies, so we have an excess of bunnies.

All in all, due to bad circumstances, having rescued a whole lot of them, I'm going to be trying to find good, loving homes for 20ish bunnies, some adults/adolescents, and some babies. I'm in Upstate New York so if you're anywhere in the area and looking for a bun or know someone who is, please contact me! I know I have a ton to get homes for, but I still need them to be good homes! Thanks y'all!

P.S.
I stated that the boy was Amish for context, but I have nothing against anyone's religion, my problem was the way he kept the rabbits, not he himself. Just felt that I should put that out there.
Good luck finding them homes hope it work out for you 😊

I would love to help, but I currently can’t take any more bunnies. I would recommend posting them in these groups (I know you probably don’t see them as livestock, but it is just to reach as many people as possible). Good luck!

Attachments

• 0FDECA58-199A-42A3-B2FF-7E7C17BA7A58.jpeg
    0FDECA58-199A-42A3-B2FF-7E7C17BA7A58.jpeg
    286.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 9548A25F-59C8-4E29-AE51-1A3338F45CF3.jpeg
    9548A25F-59C8-4E29-AE51-1A3338F45CF3.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 2
I would love to help, but I currently can’t take any more bunnies. I would recommend posting them in these groups (I know you probably don’t see them as livestock, but it is just to reach as many people as possible). Good luck!

Thank you! I appreciate the help!

Latest posts

Back