Bunnies and Christmas :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1357bunnylover

Reaction score
Do you get your bunnies prezzies for Christmas? I do! And they get their own Christmas dinner like carrots and bits of banana and apple :)
Do you decorate your bunnies cage/ pen? I decorate my bunnies runs every year with baubles and tinsel to make it look all pretty! I'll post a pic tomorrow because I'm gonna put them up tomorrow! Share pics of your bunny's Christmassy homes! :)
Anyways.. So excited for Christmas! :D love the family getting together! What are you gonna get your bunnies for Christmas? :) I'm not getting mine anything special I just like wrapping it u in paper and watch th opening it aha

aww sounds cute!

Benny Rabbit hasn't had his first Christmas yet, but for Thanks Giving, he got a special dinner at the same time my family ate.

He got carrots, celery, and some spring mix. A slice of apple for dessert came at the same time we all settled down for some pumpkin pie!
Let me tell ya, Benny was one happy and very full bunny.

Christmas promises to be even better. I saw this article on how to make a Christmas tree out of veggies.. he's going to wake up to such a big surprise from Santa.

I love Christmas, too! I will definitely be getting Christmas presents for the buns :) I'm not sure what I'll get yet...there are so many fun options!

I think if I tried to decorate their cages they'd just pull it through the bars and eat it :p You have to post pictures of yours when it's finished!

I want to decorate their NIC cage and get them presents :) For presents, I'll get toys, and fun things that I wouldn't buy any day. Rabbit toys are pretty expensive; why do they make a tiny grass cage like $29??!!

ehlwtf.jpg

Merry Christmas. ;)

Olivers going to get spoiled this year.

Latest posts

Back