Bunbun vlog

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

BunLover

Reaction score
Hi,
My name is Bunbun, I love weeds and veggies like most other of my bun friends. My owner thinks I am about 3. That's what the shelter told them I think, it was awhile ago that they got me so I can't really remember. I love being outside. I think I am a very good bunny. I should go to the vet soon for another check up. I don't like when they hold me. I will keep you updated on my bun life. Feel free to post pictures.

Bye for now,
Sincerely, Bunbun

Attachments

BunLover

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Thank you @Hermelin for loving my bun post. ❤ I'm exited because it is a nice day outside, and I love to go outside in the warm sun. I will probably drink a LOT of water if it is hot.
-Bye, Bunbun

CrazyChickenGirl

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Thank you @Hermelin for loving my bun post. ❤ I'm exited because it is a nice day outside, and I love to go outside in the warm sun. I will probably drink a LOT of water if it is hot.
-Bye, Bunbun
Days outdoors are always fun! My mom likes to bring me out while she does her schoolwork, and I love to eat grass and relax in the sun. There usually is a smell of other bunnies to though because she gives everybunny a turn. Have fun!!1CE7CFFB-3033-4D51-BDEA-0585AFF5C81B.jpeg004E6750-5B03-436A-A3ED-FF9AFA1AB64F.jpeg

BunLover

Reaction score
Hi. I am so happy because I just ate breakfast like 10 minutes ago. I had some weeds, broccoli stem, and other stuff. I almost escaped yesterday, 🤫
but I was only nibbling here and there, I wish they had let me stay so I could get my own dinner in the yard. I had to get brushed yesterday, but it was a lint roller. I work good I think. Have a good day. IMG_7887.jpeg

BunLover

Reaction score
Me Bunbun is back. It is pretty hot today, my owner and other people plant the garden to day. when stuff grows I will try and take a picture. Bye 🐇

BunLover

Reaction score
Hi again, Just want to give you an update. It is getting way hotter out now it is 62F but it is only the morning while I am typing this. What do you do to stay cool in summer? I don't like frozen water bottles. But I do like tiles..... And ice in my water. My owner is going to find me more stuff to do, What toys do you think I would like? And what do you recommend? Thanks for the help.
Screen Shot 2022-03-28 at 10.02.30 AM.png

BunLover

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Yesterday my owner read me some books and I ate some hay while she read. Maybe she will read me more today?! It's getting hotter outside. What books does your owner read to you? My owner read me about a pony and other stuff 😉 She gave me banana too.

BunLover

Reaction score
Hello bun friends,
My owner made me a cake,
Here is the stuff you need, You just eyeball how much you put in, it depends how big you want it.

Pellets,
Some hot water, (more pellets then water)
A little banana,
A little parsley flakes,

Topping: Mashed banana. (After baked)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shape it to a cake, 350F for around 30 minutes, don't let it get too hard. This I a kind of made up recipe, but I got it from a rabbit treat video, Sorry I don't have the measurements.

Picture before baked and after baked. They are switched around

Attachments

BunLover

Reaction score
Today it going to be around 80F. I love and don't love the hot wether, it means I get be in my hutch house, (witch is good ) and I don't like it too hot (witch is bad). Anyway I will probably eat some cake (Rabbit cake) as up above. My owner put a clip on the fence so I can't get out....... I am pretty sad because I want all the weeds I can get. But....... I had my breakfast a little while ago, I know, pretty late, but it was raining earlier. Talk to you later.

-Bunbun

Latest posts