Bun smells good?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBuns

Reaction score
Weird title ha
Has anyone ever smelled there buns and thought they smell good even though they aren’t supposed to smell. My girl bun always have a light sweetish smell to her I have no idea why but she does! My boy bun has a sweet smell also but it smell much sweeter a little different but similar.
Is it weird that they smell good? Does your buns have a sweet smell to them or is it just me?

I think baby bunnies always smell like a very clean public restroom, ones with the fancy flower air spray... it's weird but always makes me laugh. I agree, bunny fur is so nice. I think it smells like clean hay!

I’ve heard that when you love someone, your brain registers their smells differently. Not sure if that’s true but it’s a cute theory ;)

my buns fur smells like a fresh little blanket.

I am glad you brought that up. If anyone picks Alarec up I always gush: Just smell him, he smells so good.
I always thought he should visit senior centers because he is so passive and snuggie and smells so good. He is an old man but smells like baby. He always tries to groom my face like I am a bunny and even his bunny breath is sweet.

I’ve heard that when you love someone, your brain registers their smells differently. Not sure if that’s true but it’s a cute theory ;)

my buns fur smells like a fresh little blanket.
😂 it’s possible could be true!

I am glad you brought that up. If anyone picks Alarec up I always gush: Just smell him, he smells so good.
I always thought he should visit senior centers because he is so passive and snuggie and smells so good. He is an old man but smells like baby. He always tries to groom my face like I am a bunny and even his bunny breath is sweet.
I do the same thing too “smell them, they good!” Aww that’s too cute there breath does also has a sweet smell too! Sometimes I cant stop smelling them haha smells so good.

Brownie and Bubbles always smell like clean clothes because they love to burrow into the pile of laundry that is still warm from the dryer. :)

Ok so I came home last night to smell Trixie and she didn't smell like anything 😂 . Which in a way is a good thing because if she was stinky then I would raise the bigger question of how did she get like that lol.

Weird title ha
Has anyone ever smelled there buns and thought they smell good even though they aren’t supposed to smell. My girl bun always have a light sweetish smell to her I have no idea why but she does! My boy bun has a sweet smell also but it smell much sweeter a little different but similar.
Is it weird that they smell good? Does your buns have a sweet smell to them or is it just me?

Latest posts

Back