Bugsy: the life of a bunny :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madisonl702

Reaction score
Hi! Bugsy here! I jus wanted to say my story. I got caught by a hoomin! My granbunnies told me dat their mombunnies and dadbunnies got tooken care of by hoomins. But dey escaped to live in da big world and dey bred and bred until me! I was scared of my hoomin at first, but their food was so good! Ya see, I couldn't eat it unless it was from their paws. I love my hoomin now! We have been together for a hole month! Been the best of life. Well, my hoomin wants to talk now. Geez, they take all the tention!!

Love,
Mr. Bugsy

Hey, it's Madison! I wanted to start a blog for Bugsy. My cute little man made me promise to put up pics and not talk too much. So, here's Bugsy Bunny!!

Bye Bye Butterfly,
Madison

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1415925015.230615.jpg

ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1415925086.140407.jpg

Yous guys shud put up pics of how hansome and pretty you are. Bunnies rule! We gots to be extra cute so the slaves *ahem* hoomins gives us extra head rubbins. Chrismas is comin up! Do yous guys get anythings? I don't know what's to expects. I never hads a Chrismas yet. What's 'Thanksgivings'? My slaves *ahem* hoomins says the meats is really good. Are they gonna eat me? They says somethings bout turkey, ham and chicken. Is thats a nother words for bunnies? I've never smelt any rabbitz on my hoomin, except me. Do yous guys know somebunny who gots eaten? I hopes not. I doubts my hoomin will eat me. She is my slave after all. I gots a new toy yesterdays! Hoomin calls it a emty ribbon rolls. They're funs!! Yous gets hay in its!! Well, got to hop. I wishes yous guys lots of head rubbins!!

Lots of licks,rubbins and love. All from,
Bugsy

P.S. Trix, makes sures you send pics, k?

I don't knows, but my hoomin says yous very cute. She says dat she has Dutches outside dat wook just like that! I'm even getting a new friends! Hoomin says that shes is a jersey wooly. If she takes all the tention, I'll send her back to jersey! Mommy says tp sat she doesn't know if the jersey wooly wills be inside tho. She says she don't have the room.

Bugsy

Bugsy-

Trix here. Watch out for those Jersey bunnies- Dumpy says most people from Jersey are in the Mafia*, I wonder if that means bunnies, too? Be careful!!!

* just a joke!

Trix-
I'lls be careful!! Mama says she wooks like a sheeps! What's a sheeps? I also tried a new treat yesterdays! Mama calls it a dehydrated cranberries. She dropped one on da floor and gaves it to me!!

Bugsy

Sheeps are strange, big, fuzzy animals. Dumpy used to tell sheep jokes when he was back home.

Dehydrated cranboobies are awesome!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back