Bruce got his christmas present early!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polly

Reaction score
I was trying to wait till I got pictures but it takes 2 with these little critters :p

I bought Bruce a breeding pair of REW polish ( brittania petites!) for his christmas ( he got them now because they had to be brought up from england)

They are stunning and have come from one of the top UK studs for poles! Luckily I have a good friend who managed to call in a few favours for me and now I am in his debt lol as this stud very rarely if ever lets any of its stock go especially a buck! in fact my friend has known the guy we got them from for 20 years and never seen him let a buck go to someone!!

so woohoo now Bruce has his own breed as well though its a bit weird that he has the small rabbits and I have the big ones rofl!!

HE mated them up on sunday past so I will let you know if he gets a litter from them

It's a good thing he got his own breed! LOL! I can see what would happen if you guys were competing against one another!

Best of luck to Bruce! Of course, this means he will have to furnish photo's of his litters and give us reports on their accomplishments!

polly wrote:
I bought Bruce a breeding pair of REW polish ( brittania petites!) for his christmas ( he got them now because they had to be brought up from england)
So...what are they? lol Polish and BP's are two different breeds...

Congrats, either way!:pinkbouce:

In the UK they are polish in america they are brittania petites!!! you call them a different name from us I put both down so that americans knew they were not polish like you have over there which seem to look more like netherland dwarfs :)

Latest posts

Back