Brother rabbits humping!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RuneKingHarsh

Reaction score
I live in India. I have 2 male rabbits. My one rabbit humps other one and other one tries to resist. Since i can't get them neutered(due to some superstitious **** by my family), is there any other way i can stop them from humping?? Any?? (They are around 4 months. They are brothers.)

I live in India. I have 2 male rabbits. My one rabbit humps other one and other one tries to resist. Since i can't get them neutered(due to some superstitious **** by my family), is there any other way i can stop them from humping?? Any?? (They are around 4 months. They are brothers.)
Since you're unable to get them neutered, it would be best to keep them separate.

Since my last post,I keep them in seperate cages but time to time I let them meet each other. During that time, Now my one rabbit humps other one but he doesn't resist...should i let them or not ?

The thing with males is, the mood can snap from one second to the next. And then it's not so much a gradual escalation to establish a hierachy, but a all out fight to drive the opponent away - which would work in nature, but not if captivity. If that happens serious, even fatal injuries can happen. It doesn't get better when getting older.
All rabbits are different, it's impossible for us that this or that will happen, or to say that it's ok to keep them together.

Latest posts

Back