Broken Blue Mini Rex Critique

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

la~la~land

Reaction score
This is Zombie, one of my home bred Sr. bucks. I'm trying to sell him right now and need a little help, haha. I know whether or not I like or dislike an animal but I really suck at giving reasons. You know, pointing out faults and strengths. :help:
So I guess my real question is
What do you think of him?
From what I can tell he has an okay body. Its not as nice as I like to see but definitely not the worse. I really like his head and ears and he's quite small. My main fault with him is his fur and density. I also don't like his HQ. I'll apologize for the sucky pics ahead of time.

167w6m9.jpg

8xn9mt.jpg

23syb5v.jpg

awz5w4.jpg

2gtzyp3.jpg

I like his depth and width. He looks pinched in the HQ and maybe a touch long in the shoulders. But i have definitely seen worse mini rex. Im not sure about his fur though. I would look at your stock and how many you can keep. If you have others who are much better or ones that appeal to you more and not enough room to keep him and see how he could pan out then that would be my reason. Im unaware if you can easily breed out bad fur though

woahlookitsme wrote:
I like his depth and width. He looks pinched in the HQ and maybe a touch long in the shoulders. But i have definitely seen worse mini rex. Im not sure about his fur though. I would look at your stock and how many you can keep. If you have others who are much better or ones that appeal to you more and not enough room to keep him and see how he could pan out then that would be my reason. Im unaware if you can easily breed out bad fur though

:yeahthat:

Latest posts

Back