Brogan: A special page for my special bunny :o)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAHAHAHA OMG THAT WAS SOOOO FUNNY! I amsitting here laughing my head off and my mom is screaming in thebackround "AMY! Why are you laughing at the computer!?". OMG way tooofunny LMBO!!

~Amy

P.S.
You cant have him! He is kept safe a RaspberrySwirl proof home!!!! :p :p :D

Hello

I enjoyed reading about Brogan so much...major cuteness!!!!!!! Loved the picture with his siblings too.

Wanted to say goodluck with the therapy bunny idea. I think its a greatidea. I have seen a therapy bunny being used in a hospital I used towork in and rabbits can have a special role especially for little kidsthat are afraid of dogs or bigger animals.

Also just to mention I had a hamster when I was little that only hadthree legs. Again the vet thought the mum hamster had tried to bite itsleg or maybe rolled on it. Anyway she had an amputation too and alittle stump just like Brogans! It never seemed to hold her back andshe used to trundle around with no problems, and lived to a good age.

Kind regards to you and bunnies, ND

ayglnu13 wrote:
You cant have him! He is kept safe a RaspberrySwirlproof home!!!! :p :p :D

I'm very sneaky you know...

He just turned into a cutenessoverload!

I NEED THAT RABBIT! :X

RaspberrySwirl

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I'm very sneaky you know...

He just turned into a cuteness overload!

I NEED THAT RABBIT! :X

RaspberrySwirl

*On the phone with the National Guard*

"Hi, I am going to need 24 hour protection for my rabbit,I have this lady stalking my house and she thinks she is gonna get myrabbit! Crazy isn’t it? You will be here in an hour? Great!!"

:D:p

See! Raspberryswirl protected :p

The NATIONAL GUARD?!?!

YOU DON'T KNOW ME!!! :X

My son is aMARINE!!! Fresh back from Falujah! AND he loves bunnies! Justlook at these guys, all I gotta do is show them that picture ofBrogan!

Raspberry

4rev55

Wow that is sooo cool! :shock: Brogan thinks so too :D He said that they can come and visit :p

Brogan also told me to tell you the National Guard called back and said they couldnt come :(

:D

~Amy

YAY BROGAN!!

Im so glad that he is doing so muchbetter.Amy you are a great mum to him.I just know that youll be able totrain him to be able to go to the hospital to see all them kids thats aGREAT IDEA!!

Thumper,Fay and me send our love to brogan and his whole family

--Ashley--

Latest posts

Back