Brogan: A special page for my special bunny :o)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ayglnu13

Reaction score

Hey every one! I decided to make a special page for my bunny Brogan :DI hope every one doesn’t mind :) This is where I will keep hispictures, movies, stories, and updates.

*For those who don't know who Brogan is*

Brogan is my 3 and 1/2 week old baby Holland Lop bunny, pictured below.

P1012449.JPG

Brogan was born on 3/30/05 sometime in the early morning. I found himand his siblings on the floor, not in the nest box where she shouldhave been. So I decided that the only way they would be able to eat isif I held the mother while they ate. After Brogan was couple hours oldI noticed that half of his foot was missing :X We believe that hismother might have bitten it off, but were not sure. So here we are 3and 1/2 weeks later, still very much alive and growing VERY fast! :D

Here he is at 2 hours old, and he already has an attitude!

P1011266.jpg

Here is a new movie of him walking around, even though he doesn’t havea foot! :D I am soooo proud of him, I wasn’t sure at the beginning ifhe would even be able to move around! :)

http://www.geocities.com/brogannauman/P1012452.MOV

(The file is 1200kb)

More pictures!

P1012448.JPG

P1012386.jpg

This is a picture of how his foot looked when I was a day old

P1011277.jpg

And this is a picture of what his foot looks like now

P1012429.jpg

*Much better :D)

Thanks for readin!

~Amy

So amazing! I'm glad you posted the entire story again, and I'm so glad to hear how well he's doing!

Pam

VNess2010 wrote:
Awww! What happened with his foot? Looks painful!

-Vanessa

We believe he is the "Runt" of the litter and his mother bit his footoff. He has ALWAYS been then smallest of the litter but he is slowlybut surely catching up!

~Amy

He will catchup Amy you aredetermined , You have gone morethan the extra mile for thislittle guy , I am so proud ofyou , I also believethat unless artheritis sets in hisfoot , That after seeing thenew video I dontbelieve he is notgoing to need aprostetic at all . I do believe yourlittle guy is going to do wondefully without the foot !. Did I mentionhow proud of You I am ?

Getting bus ticket --must...get...Brogan!!! He is so cute, and his strong spiritmakes him even more adorable. Amy, you have made a realdiference in his (and his siblings) life.

P1012386.jpg

He is absolutely Adorable. He reminds meof an EWOK. Which is a totally good thing because they were just sodarn cute. He is adorable and his strong will makes him Beautiful.Thank you for fighting so hard for him. You have done an awesome jobwith him and his siblings.

Tina

Saffy wrote:
Absolutely gorgeous ... don't you just want to snuggle him!?

Ohhhh trust me I do! :D He loves to just sit, sit and watch TV, sitwith me while I eat lunch, sit with me when I am on the computer :DHopefully he will stay like that when he is older :) What a nice bunnyhe would be.

~Amy

Latest posts

Back