Breeder Intros

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure if these are good enough, but the buck below has some hair in his eye and red eye from the flash, which was fixed but the hair is still there, it's not a spot.

i-2vLXqTV-S.jpg

This is a Sr. Doe:

i-JBvsZmb-M.jpg

Sr. Buck- 8 GC legs:

i-nCQgGng-S.jpg

I need to take better pictures of my buns! Your welcome to use any of them. Thanks,
Lindsey
4 Kings Rabbitry

I am bumping up this thread since I know we've had at least one new breeder join....maybe more.

This is a great place to introduce yourself and share what you breed, etc - AND SHARE YOUR WEBSITE IF YOU HAVE ONE!!!

Yes - I'm yelling - that's ok...I won't do it again...probably.

Corely Welch- Welch Rabbitry (ARBA #D849)(Website coming soon!)

New Zealand- White and Broken Red(junior stock)
Satin- Red, Siamese, White (and my red doe and white buck carry broken lines)(all junior stock)Adding a Sr White Doe next week.
English Spot- Torte and Gray(both coming next week)

I also have 1 Checkered Giant, a Fawn French Lop,A Fawn Mini Lop, a light gray jr.Flemish giant,and 1 poorly marked (eye smut) Californian.
If you need photos of any of my bunnies let me know, not all are posted yet.

Thank you. It broke my heart everyday and it still does when I think about her. I just hope her story will be a wake up call to some people. That's all I can hope for. :cry4:

Thank you. I was so touched by her zest for life despite the pain she was in. She still loved people even after all that she went through. I was lucky to have her, even for a short while.

Hill Rise Rabbitry
Northeastern Oregon

Rex (standard), Californians, New Zealand Whites

http://hillrise.co.cc/

Feel free to take pics off my site for the library. In Rex, I currently have black, red and broken blue, and soon will have REW, black otter and broken black otter to post. I'm currently switching hosts, so parts of the site might be down until it all gets moved (no later than Thursday). I'll edit this when I'm sure the site's moved so this post isn't so long. PM me if you need different angles for the pics.

Latest posts

Back