Breeder Intros

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elf Mommy

Reaction score
I'm starting this actually, because I am going to start hunting through the breeding and photo threads to find photographs of rabbits of each breed to populate our library.

Library: Bunny Breeds

If I have a list here of our members and what breeds they work with, it will be much easier to hunt through photographs and ask your permission to post them in the library. :)

The photos I'll be looking for are ones people could use to judge against their own rabbits to see what breed they have. It may also be nice for breeders to showcase some of the best of their breed.

If you have photos that you want to post in our library for the breed, feel free to send them to me in a PM and I will get them posted.

So...in this thread, I'd like to know the breeds you work with and where you are located. Let me know if there is any other pertinent information you think should be included.

I consulted our resident judge and asked what photos I should look for. Her response:

For the posing itself, I think that just a side shot is fine.

For shots evaluating type: sides, front, back, top view

So, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if you sent photos or posted them here. Tell me the breed first (I'm no expert) and I'll transfer the photos to our breed threads. :)

Thank you all SOOOOO Much!!!

Minda

Crystal Anderson - Gorby Job Rabbits.

My main breed is Harlequin, of Magpie and Japanese varieties.

I also have, American Fuzzy Lops, English Lops, and Flemish Giants.

If no one else has them, I can help get pics of numerous other breeders very easily =)

Peg Flint - Tiny's Texas Legends (flemish) and Puck's Pranksters (holland lops)

Currently focusing on light gray flemish giants with some steel and black

Also currently focusing on tort and broken tort holland lops

Heather Vandiver- Aya Sora Rabbitry

Located in Bath County Kentucky

Very small rabbitry consisting mainly of Hollands, which are under a revamp, and a pair of Veleveteen Lops, soon to be two pair. I am going to get a pair of American Fuzzy Lops since I threw a gorgeous Fuzzy buck in a Holland litter.(GOrby Job, I might be PMing you for help and info here!)

Blaze_Amita wrote:
Heather Vandiver- Aya Sora Rabbitry

Located in Bath County Kentucky

Very small rabbitry consisting mainly of Hollands, which are under a revamp, and a pair of Veleveteen Lops, soon to be two pair. I am going to get a pair of American Fuzzy Lops since I threw a gorgeous Fuzzy buck in a Holland litter.(GOrby Job, I might be PMing you for help and info here!)

Just be known, I am such a creeper and was searching you out on Facebook lol.....and then saw the fuzzy comment. Tabatha Corbin is who I will send you to. Need to know the color of your fuzzy holland. Tabatha is the go to on fuzzies.

I consulted our resident judge and asked what photos I should look for. Her response:

For the posing itself, I think that just a side shot is fine.

For shots evaluating type: sides, front, back, top view

So, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if you sent photos or posted them here. Tell me the breed first (I'm no expert) and I'll transfer the photos to our breed threads. :)

Thank you all SOOOOO Much!!!

Minda

Latest posts

Back