Breeder Head Count

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your Name: Sarah P.
Rabbitry Name: Blooming Angels Rabbitry(soon to be registared as soon as I get a new membership card, I lost my previous one)
Breeds and Varieties you raise: Holland Lops in solid and broken (black tort coloring) We just started in Hollands lops. We also raise Lionheads, we've raised them for 5ish years. We have Black torts, Rews and sometimes have black and seal popping up.
Your most important win: Well we've only had our regonzied breed since March and we had our first really nice rabbit born on Fathers day( June 16th 2013) so we haven't really participated in ARBA shows. But my lionhead tigger win BOB at an ARBA show and we were sent a 'leg' by accident lol, also our just turned 8 week old buck won 2/9 (or was it 10) in the junior class competing against bucks from some of the top youth breeders in Michigan. (the judge said he would have got first but he was getting antsy and started biting so she wanted to get him off the table)
What your goal is (longterm or shortterm) I want to improve my Holland lop herd. I am only 15 and my parents are making me keep my herd small but once I move out, I want to aim for the top 10 in the state for Michigan Breeders Open. All of my rabbits are chosen by me (type-wise) and I have to pay for anything extra (more rabbits, cages, toys, registration for rabbitry and to join clubs, I'm like a lone ranger on my breeding, lol. ) I want to improve my herd with each generation.
and Website if you have one:http://bloomingangelsrabbitry.weebly.com/ also PLEASE like my facebook page it is updated a lot more https://www.facebook.com/BloomingAngelsRabbitry?ref=hl

This is Merlin the one that placed 2nd at the show
996875_210180299139297_1023128601_n.jpg

1001695_210180329139294_1676094584_n.jpg

This is Beast, Merlin's dad, excuse his pose he isn't squared off , he really has a nice HQ but he has weaker shoulders and he needs more bone
970924_188882151269112_134840824_n.jpg

Beauty merlins mom: Shes ok but has amazing fur, she won best overall fur, and nothing can beat her personality!
312227_189062744584386_1334999823_n.jpg

and I cant end this post without a lionhead this is Honey she is my baby girl she is my showmanship rabbit and faithful companion,
251509_152223684934959_1553605969_n.jpg

Your Name --Rachel

Rabbitry Name-- Royal Lion's Rabbitry

Breeds and Varieties you raise Lionheads in mostly Chocolate but have other colors! And a few Hollands in Tort and Black.

Your most important win- Several BOS and BOV. I dont go to many shows do to time!

What your goal is (longterm or shortterm) My goal is to produce lionheads with short thick ears, nice manes and to stay 3lbs and under.

and Website if you have one

http://royallionsrabbitry.weebly.com/index.html

Photo is Royal Lion's Young Knight. He is a Sable Point and is 2.6lbs at almost 5 months old and has tiny ears, not as thick as i would like tho. But he is a nice boy!

And his Sister Royal Lion's Show no Mercy she is a seal. She is also a cute little doe!
Your lionheads :clapping:
I love them! I am pretty sure I have your lines in my bloodline:)

Julia McMains
Crazy Fur Rabbitry
Jersey Wooly (chestnut, black otter, selfs, and siamese sable) French Lop (chinchilla)
Shadow won 1st in her class at the National convention and got her first leg
My goal for french lops is to produce excellent meat rabbits, and my goal for Jersey Woolies is to improve my herd, learn all I can, and get my name out in the rabbit world.
My instagram is crazyfurrabbits

Shadowongroomingtableposin.jpg

Guntherhome.jpg

Name: Holly M.
Tristar Rabbits
Previously raised English Lops; now focusing on Tans in black and chocolate and hoping to get back into the ELops in the distant future.

Wins: With my Englishes, the win that sticks out to me the most was when my little junior doe took BOSV at a huge specialty show many years ago. She went on to win many BOB and BOS awards in her show career, but that first major win proved my little bunny could hold her own against the big time breeders. She's now my spayed house pet, so I guess her wins are moot point now. ;)

Back in the spring, my black jr Tan doe took BOB over a large, competitive class. I was ecstatic that my first breed win was with a homebred Tan! Her dad took BOS to her, which was the icing on the cake.

Focus: I want to improve overall type in my Tans. I'm focusing on moving out most of the stock I have now to aim for Tans that are more filled in the hindquarter; it seems I have been plagued with juniors that go flat at around 5 months.

When I get back into English Lops, I'll aim for correct body type (seems we have a lot of ELops that look more commercial than semi arched!), and definitely cull heavily for health.

http://tristarrabbits.weebly.com/
https://www.facebook.com/tristarrabbits

Here is my herd buck, Woolcreek's Ax. He is a big sweetie and has a place here forever. I loooove my lover boy bunny. :bunnyheart

7893818.png

Latest posts

Back