BREED?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

:))

Reaction score
F94EC434-4328-40C3-B38A-AC8F0D882F0C.jpeg Hi.. my rabbit’s breed is unknown,I tried the identification forum and her features are not coming out as possible breeds.So I need some detailed help...I’m not very educated about how genetics affect color but I’m thinking she may be a Dutch that’s white markings dont show.She is brown and she has a triangle of white on her nose it’s about a cm big and some white blotches here and there and she also has white around her eyes and on her tummy.

This image is her (the brown bunny)sitting next to my Dutch bunny.

Your bunny it's vienna mark rabbit, meaning she carry the gene of white and blue eyes rabbit in her. So she can get kits that have blue eyes and white fur if breed with another vienna marked or blue eyed white rabbit.

But she look alot like your dutch, but I'm not good with breeds. Specially mixed breeds, if you know she's a pure breed rabbit then it will be easier.

Head shape is different than a dutch, but she could be a mix. A weight and full body side pictures would help, posed if possible.

It's possible that she is a Dutch mixed with something else, the white triangle on her nose means she is a Vienna Carrier, caused by the Vienna Gene courtesy of Vienna Rabbits, often found in diluted Dutch breed lines but also found in other mixed breeding. Vienna Marked rabbits have these white markings as well as blue or marbled blue eyes as well. Her coloring is referred to differently based on what breed so it's a bit difficult to say. Usually Agouti or Chestnut or Chinchilla.

Your bunny it's vienna mark rabbit, meaning she carry the gene of white and blue eyes rabbit in her. So she can get kits that have blue eyes and white fur if breed with another vienna marked or blue eyed white rabbit.

But she look alot like your dutch, but I'm not good with breeds. Specially mixed breeds, if you know she's a pure breed rabbit then it will be easier.

Thank youuuu!

Head shape is different than a dutch, but she could be a mix. A weight and full body side pictures would help, posed if possible.
Later today I’m going out to feed them I’ll get some pictures.

It's possible that she is a Dutch mixed with something else, the white triangle on her nose means she is a Vienna Carrier, caused by the Vienna Gene courtesy of Vienna Rabbits, often found in diluted Dutch breed lines but also found in other mixed breeding. Vienna Marked rabbits have these white markings as well as blue or marbled blue eyes as well. Her coloring is referred to differently based on what breed so it's a bit difficult to say. Usually Agouti or Chestnut or Chinchilla.

THANK YOU

Latest posts

Back