Breed????????

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollynRabbits

Reaction score
I have had Peanut for about three months, the guy from the petstore that i bought him from says hes a mini rex, but he doesnt have any of those characteristics(fur,body structure, etc.) i think he is a new Zealand??? heres pics??? HELP!!

152_348.ts1136329360938.jpg

229_348.ts1137282432640.jpg

291_348.ts1137556217000.jpg

i hope that can help you, help me, help figure out what breed he is !! LOL

Hi

He definetly doesn't look rex...although he is very handsome what ever breed he is!! I was told by someone who works at a pet store that when they don't know a breed they label it a rex. It is horrible but that is what they do.

Good luck finding out what he is...he may just be an old fashioned mutt, but sometimes those are the best kind!!

S.

petkeeper wrote:
He definetly doesn't look rex...I was told by someone who works at a pet store that when they don't know a breed they label it a rex. It is horrible but that is what they do.
I've seen the same in my neck of the woods... it is a bit upsetting, they could easily just say "I don't know" and the people will still buy the bunny if they really wanted it in the firstplace. I guess they just want people to think they know everything...lol.

I just wish i knew tho cause i bought a little bunny cage and if hes going to be big?? thats the down side, tho i wanted a big bunny, ill love him no matter what...

Latest posts

Back