Boz's Blog of Rabbits, Rodents, & Animal Nonsense

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bre I just LOVE your Bunnies. Cuteness overload.

And those 2 Fluffballs that are up for Adoption. Cute.

Just a word of warning. Be careful with the Willow Rings, I gave one to Winston & Vega about a year ago, thank god I was home he had it stuck around his tummy. It was very very tight. I had to cut it off him. Needless to say I will not have any toy like that in thehouse ever again. It was so scary. The poor little guy. It just proves what mischievous little buggars bunnies can be.

Susan:)

Thanks!

Thanks for the word of warning Susan! The bigger ones I think are going to go to Marley or my littler rodents cause I hang them. The smaller ones the rabbits won't be able to get caught up in.

One time I found Dolla with a carpet tube core stuck around her tummy! It wasn't tight but she couldn't get it off herself. The funny thing was she wasn't even freaked out! She was more like "MOOOM! I LOOK RIDICULOUS!!!!" :p
I cut the tube in half after that just to be safe. :)

I was thinking of actually selling a couple of these. I have so many willow twigs!

So lately my dog, Bosley has been SOOO clingy. It's actually getting very annoying! He's always right there! At our feet! You can't walk without tripping over him. I don't know what his deal it. Usually when he does this something freaked him out (there's a beep sound our phones make when the battery is low that freaks him out). But this has been going on now for a couple weeks. He's totally fine otherwise, just super clingy!

I should come over and squish your bunnies! Or maybe get my butt to the shelter for once...

If that girl bun had pulled fur off her nipples, she had probably given birth at some point in the last few weeks. She is pretty likely to be pregnant again, although stress sometimes causes them to reabsorb the babies. Hopefully they spay her right away! How bad is their fur?

I didn't get in at all this week but when they first came in I checked out their fur and it was actually really nice! They had some matting around their bum but it was lose and the girl let me work a bunch of it out. She was super good! I don't think they were strays for very long (or maybe not at all) cause their fur wasn't bad at all.

Thanks! We have a big willow tree in our yard. :)
The buns love them. They grab them from me with great force like "GIVE ME THAT!" :p

Latest posts

Back