Bowl tipper

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brie Prsnk

Reaction score
Biscuit has always been a bowl tipper since he was a baby. I don't want to have to keep buying porcelain bowls since I have the tendency to break them. What can I do to prevent him from tipping his bowls? Rounded bowls can sometimes work but he usually just nudges his head under them and tips them that way.

I actually have 2 cat water dispensers. He uses 1 of them sometimes but I find if he uses it inside of his cage he just ends up sticking his foot in it more than drinking it. Oreo (past bun) used to take the whole thing apart and spill the water everywhere. I don't know how he managed to do that.

Musti has also been a huge burglar and bowl-tipper. For us, getting a metal sardine can, emptying, cleaning and attaching to the grids with wires helps a lot-he can no longer tip the bowl. Whenever any permanent grome shows up, we change the tin.

I do pottery so I just hand-make the heavy bowls that he can't tip over. If you visit a farmer's market they should have pottery bowls there, sometimes they can be expensive though.

Latest posts

Back