Bought my wedding dress!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLove89

Reaction score
I am getting married in July and I began the search for a wedding dress about a month ago. I found one online that I absolutely loved and I immediately told my mom "this is my dress". Well about 2 weeks ago I looked it up online again and the page said that the dress was no longer available. :mecry:
Well I went to David's bridal yesterday and one of the first dresses I saw was the one I had wanted! They had only 3 left and there was an hour wait so I stood by the dresses ready to kick anyone's butt who tried to take them.
I tried it on, I loved it, and it only needs a slight alteration! They had me try on another dress just for fun but there was no way I was changing my mind about which dress I wanted.
I've been in a funk lately but I did enjoy myself last night. Except for the part where the employee insisted on dressing me. Like she was literally in the dressing room with me the entire time and would not even let me put on the bra by myself. I am a very private person with my body and I don't even like people I know touching me. So that really really bothered me.
Anyway, here are some pics! I'm not including pics of the other dress I tried on or the bridesmaid dresses. If anyone wants to see them let me know and I will post them!

temporary_zps5d24b61c.jpg

temporary_zpsbcca7db6.jpg

Me and my mom
temporary_zps002caed2.jpg

temporary_zps8426d6ca.jpg

temporary_zpse0828bdd.jpg

temporary_zps78d08edf.jpg

temporary_zpsbcbdc4a4.jpg

temporary_zpsd9cfff54.jpg

temporary_zps62b7d11b.jpg

temporary_zps6ab9b72c.jpg

You look knockout in the dress, love it. I hope we get to see the official pics on the day :p

Latest posts

Back