Bossy Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malexis

Reaction score
Welcome to my very first blog on RO!

First i'll tell you a little bit about myself and my adventures, then i'll introduce Evie.

So first of, Im Morgan! Im 16 and i live in Washington. I live with both my parents, so everyother week im at my dads and then the other week im at my moms. So Evie is a traveling bunny, she does very well with it too.Ihave 12 brothers and sisters. Yes some are half sibling, step siblings, and only one is full blooded but i still consider them all my siblings as much as the next. I also have 2 nephews and 3 nieces. Im a Junior in highschool, I take 2 highschool classes and i do running start at the college where i currently take 2 college classes. I work at fred meyer down the street, its an okay job but at least i have one right?

Uhmm well enough about me, on to the bunny!

It all started first with Grasshopper, who i had for about 8 months before he past away with pasturella. Grasshopper was truly my heart bunny, him and i bonded immedietly.

This is Grasshopper;

Bunandrat015.jpg

Bunandrat029.jpg

Now after Grasshopper passed away we got Evie. We got her only 2 or 3 weeks later, but thats because the house was just too empty without a bunn. We got Evie off of Craigslist from a nice college student who wasnt able to keep her. She was already spayed and came with a ton of supplies. Now Evie is nothing like my Grasshopper, she has soooooo much attitude and knows she's the boss.
186.jpg

195.jpg

This is evie's cage at my dads house, at my moms she's kept in a 4x4ft xpen which we will probably change to an nic cage soon.

240.jpg

As for the other animals of the house. We have our mean little chiuhua Koby, who i can tell you more about later.

PB060340.jpg

We had two ratties, but sadly sophie pasted away two weeks ago. So now babys all alone for now.

Sophie (RIP)

PB060357.jpg

and Baby (sorry its not roatated, i tried but it stretched the pic all out.)

PB060344.jpg

Well thats it for now. I'll tryy to update often with stories and pictures of my Bossy Bunny and the other anibabies of the family.

good start to your blog!

i think that evie is adorable, and i am normally not a fan of lionheads

more pics? please?

Hah thanks everyone :) She sure knows who the boss is. Those pictures are a little old, there still when she was molting so i'll try to do an update tomorrow! Off to work for now.

:wave:

Your dog is cute! I have a year old papillon pup. I never really considered myself much of a dog person, until I got a dog of my own. Now I can't really see myself without one.

Of courseI'll always love bunnies too! Evie is adorable. I have a lionhead too. :)

So no new photos right now, but i will leave you with some old ones to hold you over. I took some pictures of Evie tonight during her time out, but unfortunatly she's not very photogenic as she moves too much and i dont have the cord so i need to wait til i can use my sisters computer (which i can put the memory card right into)

Well I've been working at Fred Meyers, pushing carts :/, for about a month now. Its nice having money, and now that i do i've been thinking about what i'd like to but (and most of its bunny things hah) So i've written down a list of things that i want to do and buy.

Heres some of the things i'd have (not all bunny related):

-New carrier, a hard plastic small cat one. The one i have now is for cats and is like a purse.

-Buy more grids.I want to make evie a 3x3 cage at my moms because although i know she loves the space, her 4ft by 4ft x-pen takes up soooo much room in my bedroom. And with an NIC cage she can have levels which she LOVES :)

-Buy Paint. Iplan on painting my bedroom purple, just one wall though. and right now i have one wall yellow so i need to paint that white.

-Buy myself a bed! hah right now i only have a matress and its okay in comfort but its annoying sleeping practically on the floor. Plus i share with my 5 year old brother so i think we need an upgrade. I've seen some at ikea that are around $100 so i should be able to get one in a while.

I know theres more things but thats just a small list. My head is ful of things i *want* lol but these are probably what i would like most.

Now Evie! I cleaned her cage out today and im starting to notice what a weird neat freak she is. Now she is in NO way amazing with her litter habbits so she poops everywhere and if i let it sit around and get dirty enough i notice she doesnt flop out and lay down (much like the pic i posted up top) Now she doesnt flop out completly, ever, but if its dirty i notice she just kinda sits there. Now when its clean (as in I clean it, not her getting better at litter habbits :p) she flops out and feels more comfortable , she looks so relaxed.

My Evie has me trained :) I dont want her uncomfortable, I want her laying out and relaxing so OF COURSE i'll clean out her area which means she doesnt have to get better at her litter box habbits.

The things we do for our babies.

Here are some old pictures of the animals, their already on my laptop since i cant get any off my camera.. (tell me if their too big)

203.jpg

209.jpg

254.jpg

Me, Sophie (RIP) and Koby (i may have posted this before, but its my fav pic so im posting it here)

Bunandrat041.jpg

Latest posts

Back