Boredom Digging or having fun?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poopandpee

Reaction score
I bring my bun in my room a couple of hours a day while I am watching youtube (I'm on the bed and she's on the floor) as I share a house and don't really want to hang out in the common areas, my bun always goes on a digging rampage when she's in here and I don't know if it's coz she's bored or having the time of her life as she seems to lose all senses of sleep when she's in here.
I leave a pile of towels for her to dig and chew on as well as boxes and tunnels.. she will dig, fall sideways, dig, rest, eat, poop for a good few hours til she's absolutely spent.

I've left a pile of towels for her in her room as well but she only seems to dig when she's in mine, it's fine, I don't mind it coz I thought it is good exercise for her but I will feel bad if its because she's bored out of her mind in my room.

She also does those bolts and its the only times I catch her doing binkys despite her disabled back legs.

Last edited:
That's just her being her happy rabbit self! My rabbit loves digging and going to town on my soft blankets and loves going through the tunnel by the closet. It's keeping her busy and as long as she's not destroying your carpet, walls or anything else that she shouldn't be getting into, I think she's just fine.

Latest posts

Back