Bored bunny!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreezeNkody

4 Fuzz-Butts
Reaction score
Ok so I have 4 rabbits. 2 are fixed and bonded so they stay together. Other is not fixed and has his own pen. Those 3 stay in a spare bedroom in xpens. My problem is I have another bun in the living room with me because I don't have room in the bedroom and he is also not fixed yet. Anyway, my holland seems to be bored. I've given him things to do like toys, tubes, boxes. He also has a ball that he humps all the time lol. I would love to bring him out and hang out with me, but unfortunately he pees on stuff and I can't have him do that on my furniture. Or me for that matter. It's too cold out and too much snow to let him outside. I feel horrible but he just doesn't play with his toys I've never even seen him chew on anything. So what can I do to make him unbored? I'm at a loss.:idea

Can you neuter him? That might help with the peeing. You can bring him in the bathro and hang out. That way any accidents can get wiped up.

Oh I plan on taking both unfixed males in for a neuter. I'm saving the funds :) as for the bathroom it's so small he wouldn't be able to binky or anything. It barely fits 1 person lol

Before my boys were neutered, I let them out quite a lot... but had to sit close by with toilet paper and cleaning spray on hand to clean up any accidents! It is tedious and inconvenient, (and wet and stinky) but that's the sacrifice we make for our bunnies.

If you could supervise him in his out time, you can keep him off the furniture and also catch accidental pees before they soak in too much, so it's not TOO bad :)

Latest posts

Back